Chapter17: Hot cheetos

Im craving spicy stuff so have the chapter name inspired by my favorite song
________________________________

Still Alfred's P.O.V
We made out for a couple of seconds then I broke it.."now time to get to work I guess.." "Yea I guess so" Kao ran out to get the cleaning supplies..while he was gone I made a "few lines" down my arms..They hurt like hell..the other cuts where still there but it was healing..

After cleaning up the bitch

"I guess we're done" I said spitefully.."ok we need to go to bed.." Said Kao.."yea ok.." We put the stuff away. We both took our showers and changed up to sleep..once we got in bed we fell asleep without no dreams

Skip to the morning we need some shit

"Wake up!" I heard Kao as I opened my eyes a little and fell off the bed.."we need to go back!" "Ok! Ok! This time you're driving!" He nodded ok in response..

Skipped to get ready

"Ready?" I heard Kao say I nodded in response and we started driving we where just listening to some aesthetic music..while he was jamming out to tongue tied..I pulled out my book..'Milk and Honey'  I opened to read the book while Kao kept driving and I kept reading "ugh nothing good on the radio right?" Kao said as I kept reading the book that I was halfway through it since it's been 54 mins driving in the car. "Yea like I mean it's been lame like always since 2007" I said as I rolled my eyes from what I said.."hey you want some?" I heard Kao say as I turned to face him eating a bag of hot Cheetos and him giving me a bag "I thought your bag was in the trunk?" "Yea but I snack some of these into the car.."cool!" I grabbed the bag and opened it and started eating some as 'hot Cheetos' from Clario came on from the radio..I looked at Kao and he faced me we both smirked and started singing the song as we eat hot Cheetos "BITCH STOP" I heard Kao scream in his anime girl scream as I licked his arm. "Oh shit" I said as I heard the cops behind us "na it's fine just switch" I heard Kao I nodded as we pulled over and we switched seats..I pulled down the window to see Hawaii (Howatio) "well hello there Alfred coming back from your trip with my bro bro?" "Yep" I heard Kao say "why did you pull us over?" "Just to see how my bro is doing" he said as he smiled. "I never knew you where a cop!" Kao said "yea umph I got to go stay safe" he said as he went back.. We started driving again this time we where close to (Umm idk Cali?) California.."we're close" I said driving.."3:40" I heard Kao mumble as we got close to home "yea we woke up at 6:27 what's the matter?" he didn't respond..

We went VrOom VrOom in the car Jk but wait for next chapter for a car smut ;)