Chapter16:Sunflower eyes

The chapter name was a thing haha
_________________________________
Alfred's P.O.V
I saw a sunflower on the ground and a note..I walked towards it and picked it up..I read it 'cheater' Was all it said with a picture of me and Kao on it.."I never took this picture with him.." I mumbled to myself I looked around to see anything but no.."hooneyy!~"
I heard behind me in a cooing voice..I turned around to see Kao..wait..he had his eyes stitched up in X's "HOLY FUCK!!?" "Pleaseee~" "what do you want!?!". This has a weird familiar vibe...'mystery not ag- my thoughts got cut off just by something stabbing me in the arm..I looked at it and saw a empty needle stuck in my left arm..I gasped for air as I felt blood stuck in my throat..I started crying uncontrollably that I ran in the room with Kao in there. Then I started throwing up blood uncontrollably too.."hmpum.." Was all I could say of how much my throat burned "I looked at Kao one last time and says him with his normal eyes and passed out..

Kao's P.O.V
After mystery found me and possessed me. It had worn off and once I came back all I saw was blood tears and a body.."ALFRED!!" I screamed not so loud..I shook his body..I saw rapid foamy liquid coming out of where I stabbed him with the needle.."umph" was what I heard out of Alfred.."wake up please I'm sorry!!.." He shook his head and got up softly and looked at me..I got red while big cold goopy tears came out from my eyes (holy water?? Get it cause Kao is an angel and- no)
"Kao..it's ok" he started crying "I know we could never b-beat m-mystery.." He hugged me softly and walked away as I never had a small chance to hug him back..

Alfred's P.O.V
I just woken up from the problem..then I get the throw up feeling again..I ran to the bathroom and knew what to do...I looked at myself in the mirror for a second and I threw up the white foamy stuff in the toilet..again..I just flushed it washed my hands without looking myself in the mirror..I heard the door open..I thought it was Kao since I heard kinda hoofy steps.."K- I got slammed to the sink from some kind of forceful person (animal?? Idk) They slammed me very hard that all. That I felt was shocking pain going through out my body.."Alfred honey would you mind explaining this!?!" I took a quick glance..how'd she find me again!?! Her hand got to the collar of my neck seeing something I've never seen.."EXPLAIN!!" I heard her yell in my ear.. I looked at my neck to see a bunch of lovebites and hickey and bruises everywhere that didn't hurt..maybe because im sad?..no maybe not.."ARE YOU DEAF??" She lifted me and slammed me again to the sink..damn that hurt like hell..."I DON'T KNOW!" She swirled me around and pointed a gun at my neck..(whoa what neck he has a long one) "tell me..or y-FUCKING HELL!" She fell to the ground and dropped the gun on the floor. I looked up to see Kao standing there.."Kao!" "Grab a pillow.." I heard him say it. I shrugged and went to grab a pillow from the hotel room and ran back to the bathroom.."here.." I said as I noticed he was hiding something in his hand.."thanks now let me get rid of this bitch!." Yuki started moving around and I heard him whisper in her ear "this is what you came for i guess". He put the pillow on her and..he put something on the pillow and heard her gun go off..she was quiet..Kao dropped the gun...the sound was soft..I was in this very thankful mode I hugged Kao he hugged me back I heard him crying in my shirt.."im sorry.." "it's ok I was gonna get rid of her anyways.." He smiled as our tears dropped as we turned to look at yuki's corpse.."im glad she's gone to hell Kao.." "Yea" we looked at each other and smiled till we got closer and kissed..

DONE SJSNSNSBSBS