Chapter8: Forgotten days

Kk enjoy and that speech thing yeah I decided to write it at the end of the book
__________________________________________
Alfred's P.O.V
I woke up by the sound of plates clinging. I jumped out of bed and looked at the time.. 9:37 "CRAP" I ran to the bathroom and fell on the toilet head first but it didn't hurt. (How do you fall on the toilet head first tha fuck?!??) I turned on the shower and took off my clothes. I washed my hair and body then...I heard the door open and somebody turned on the sink head. I peek through the cracks in the shower curtain and see Kao!? "KAO!?" "A-AH IM SORRY ALFRED IM GETTING OUT NOW IM SO SORRY *Squeak*" I heard the door close and blushed because of how cute that squeak was but got it off my mind and got out of the shower with a towel around my waist I sped walked to my room and my thinking All was....

LEMME SMASH KAO

(Lmao I'm dieing)

But then forgot that we just started dating and we couldn't have That yet..Then I started changing and went downstairs. "I'm s-sorry Al.." all I heard when I stepped off the last step on the stairs..I turned to see Kao and him watching Tv "Hey no worry's my little dinosaur it was a accident" I grinned at him and he did his cat smile..Man I miss that smile.. I walked off to the kitchen and disappeared.

Kao's P.O.V (FINALLY)
I did my cat smile since I'm glad we got over the incident..But about Mystery I turned around on the couch and didn't see Alfred so I shrugged and when I turned around I jumped because there was Alfred with two Mugs "o-oh didn't mean to scare you my little cloud (hshahah idk really)" he handed me my cup of hot milk and he walked out to the backyard where there was a giant beautiful view..I drank my hot milk and head where he was. And all I saw was him sitting on the grass and looking at the sun..I blushed at the sight then walked to him and hugged his neck "Heh there you are my prince :]" he blushed and I blushed too and sat down next to him and he started petting my head.. we sat there for about 3 hours (wow) we had fun we played a lot we messed around a lot. Wow..It's just like he forgot what happened..But I wanna see him happy :).. It was getting dark on a Thursday night and we decided to hang some cute lights up from all around the house. "Lets go inside and get ready to go to bed.." Alfred said I nodded and accepted we went inside and got changed..

Couple minutes later cuz I'm tired

We changed and we played some Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2  we stayed up since it was 7:01 then it was 4:00. Then we kissed our goodnight and went to our rooms and went to sleep..I put in earbuds with my favorite songs playlist that is 3 hours long from all the songs (logic ok) and I stared at the ceiling and then passed out 10 minutes later..

Ajsjjsjsjsnsnsn IM BACK

AJSJAJJSJSJ)SEEEEEEEEE

Ok let me die NEXT CHAPTER IS ANOTHER SMUT ENDHEHSHSNNSNSNSNSDNBS

ENJOY AND MWAH >:<