Chapter12: Cries everywhere we go mama..( part 1)(short)

Aaaaa you have to listen to the song to understand what ever shit I made underneath this. (this is dramatic)
____________________

Alfred's P.O.V
I opened the door and I widened my eye to see a whole beautiful room with two floors. I turned around to see Kao and he looked back at me I smirked and walked in so did Kao..I looked at him again and started seeing black dots...I started putting my bags down then I heard "what's all the hurry Al?" "N-nothing.." I saw him turn red and snarled "AL YOU NEED TO STOP LIEING TO ME EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME IM SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH YOUR BITCHING SHIT OK!?!" I was surprised at his mood.."i-m- he cut me off with this "NO I DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS SHIT!" I started tearing up uncontrollably I looked at him and his face turned back to a scared and sad face..I threw the key card at him for the room and ran out of the room and ran to the door and dashed out crying more uncontrollably..I ran out of the hotel the last thing I heard was "ALFRED! I-". The door closed and ran till I found this 'forest' full of flowers all over the ground till there was a lake..I ran and threw myself into the soft grass and the smell of flowers..I wish I'd wish I dissolved into the grass and flowers..but they also reminded me of..Kao..

Kao's P.O.V
I felt bad for Alfred for all the things I said to him..I just wanna be muted for the things I said to him..my lover...I walked to this 'forest' full of flowers and trees and the grass so soft I looked at the sunset..Then I saw a person laying there with orange fluffy hair..and familiar clothes it was.."Alfred!?" I ran to him and jumped on top of him. "Kao!?" We both smiled and hugged each other..I started tearing up.."it's ok..im sorry Kao.." "No im the one supposed to be sorry! I-I.." "Shhh it's o-ok.." I got confused why he started stuttering.."k-k-kao I-I St-still l-l-love you.." "Ahem I mean lets get back to the hotel..I mean it's only like 2 mins away.." "Ok!" I said we walked there and than we stopped and went to our hotel room..

MINING AWAY SHSBSHSNN