Chapter15: nines sunset (short and lemony on the top)

Enjoyyyyy raWr! Another smut  oh hell na but just skip it if you're not comfortable
_________________________________

Kao's P.O.V
I went to go get snacks for the movie and I got Alfred popcorn and for me candy and popcorn.."Popcorn's ready!!"  I yelled to Alfred "That smells good!" I heard him yell back. "I know!" I ran with the snacks and drinks and sat down at the couch..we got half way through the movie till I saw Alfred get up and say "I um will b-be right back.." I shrugged and turned to the Tv saw that the short little lips touching part ended and I just figured it out 'oh wowww he got a bonerrRrr' I thought I started laughing at my thoughts and kept watching the movie...

Alfred's spicy part
Into the movie I started to get hot and put my hand on my crotch and felt something poking my hand I looked at the screen and looked down and saw..'oh noOo' I excused myself from the movie and ran to my room and locked it "oh shit how am I gonna do this if he's here..." I had no choice..I slowly took off my pants and then my boxers..I started touching it. I felt a bit of pleasure go through my body then started rubbing it which made me moan "u-ugh g-g-god" Then I started thinking of Kao which made me rub it faster..I started moaning Kao's name "K-Kao! G-go faster!" I moaned like this a couple of times after a little while I released..I panted heavily on the bed.."Alfred!!" I heard Kao call me from his little room in the hotel room "shit" I changed before we started the movie so I changed into new boxers and a long shirt. I cleaned up the room and unlocked the door.."hey Kao" "hey um when are we gonna go back home?" I looked at the clock 8:59 pm "tomorrow probably" I said walking out to the small /bigish balcony with a sunflower and looked at all the lights from the strip..Then looked back at the sunflower..I lit a cigarette from my pocket and smoked it..I puffed the smoke out of my mouth.."oh Kao when will he know.." I said raspy since from the cigarette the smoke made my voice dry..I turned around to see another sunflower but with a note I walked towards it and picked it up...

Cliffhanger 😎👌

I'm in love with sunflowers

SorrY