Chapter 11--Azure

We finally get to the hotel and it's gorgeous. We're staying at the Venetian and it looks just like the pictures I've seen of Venice! I'd say it looks just like Venice, but I've never actually been...

"Hey, babe, you ever gonna come up to the room or are you just gonna stand there gaping?" Harry waves his hand in front of my face.

"Let her be, Hazza," Niall walks over and takes my hand, "She can gape as much as she wants to."

I giggle and stick my tongue out at Harry, who looks a bit shocked but then gives me a cheeky smile and a wink. I roll my eyes, causing him to chuckle softly.

"You ready?" Niall squeezes my hand. I smile up at him and nod eagerly. We all pile in the elevator and Liam presses the button for the top floor. When we get there, he and Zayn go to their room and Harry and Louis to theirs.

Niall runs his hand through his hair, "So... When we booked the hotel, we didn't really plan on having you with us. So, um, you'll be sharing with me... If that's all right."

I smile and nod, "Of course it is. You really shouldn't be so nervous about everything, Ni."

"Good," he smiles, "And I'm not nervous about everything."

"Course you're not," I smile and wink, "Let's go unpack."

He leads me to our room and opens the door, "Your room, milady."

I giggle and step inside. It's... spectacular. The beds are huge, with gold blankets and blue embroidery. Past the beds, there's a living room. In a hotel. The wardrobe is huge and has light blue flowers painted on it.

"You like it?" Niall chuckles from behind me.

I turn on my heel, "How could you tell?" I laugh.

"Lucky guess," he chuckles, "You can use as much room in the wardrobe as you want. I usually just leave my stuff in my bag."

"Really?" I wrinkle my nose.

He laughs and nods, "What's wrong with that?"

"Well, now that you've got a girl with you, you might actually have to be a little..." I drop my voice to a whisper, "...clean."

He cracks up and I can't help but laugh myself. Honestly, the boy's got the best laugh I've ever heard.

"Okay, so organize my stuff," he says after he's done laughing.

"Are you crazy?" I grin and shake my head, "I'm your guest, not your maid. You can learn how to organize your own stuff."

He sits down on his bed, "Will you at least help me?"

I fold my arms and smile, "Nope."

"Please," he looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I laugh and shake my head, "No! I have a hotel to explore."

I'm about to leave, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me onto his lap. He tucks my hair behind my ear, "Pretty please?"

I kiss his cheek softly, "No," I laugh and run over to the door, "Have fun!"

Before he can say anything else, I'm out of the room and pushing the down button on the elevator. On the way down, I get a text from Niall: Miss you already :(

I smile: Are you organizing?

Niall: No...I can't concentrate without you...

Me: Stop stalling and organize! Then you can come down here...I hear they have a nice pool ;)

Niall: Organizing! :D

I laugh and get out of the elevator. I make my way through the DaVinci exhibit before Niall texts me again: All done!

Me: Congrats(: can you grab my suit?

Niall: You want me to go thru your bag...?

Me: My suits on the top, hon

Niall: O...got it! on my way down.

Me: Pools on the 4th floor, meet me there

I send the text and get on the elevator. When I get off at the fourth floor, he's waiting for me. I tilt my head to the side and smile at him. His face lights up.

"You've got my suit?" I walk over to him.

He nods and holds it out, "Right here."

"Thanks, hon," I take it, "Do you wanna go to Azure or the deck?"

He thinks for a minute, "Azure. It's prettier."

I laugh, "Let's go."

We go out to the pool and it really is gorgeous. There are little shaded patios out to the side or you can sit in a normal pool side chair. The water is crystal clear and not too deep. Surprisingly, no one else is there.

I turn to Niall, "I'm gonna go change. Hold my stuff?"

"Sure thing," he smiles and takes my phone and wallet, "Where do you wanna sit?" 

"Surprise me," I smile and go to the changing room. My swimsuit is a one piece thank kind of looks like a sailor outfit. I slip it on quickly, put my hair up, and go back out. Niall's already in the pool, so I quickly put my clothes by the rest of our stuff and get in.

"Oh my god!" I squeal as I step in.

"What?" Niall turns to me.

"It's cold!" I laugh.

"It's not that bad once you get in," he prompts me.

I shake my head, "That's what they all say."

"Oh, come on!" he grins, "Don't make me come get you."

"You wouldn't!" I grin.

He starts coming over to me. When he gets to the bottom of the stairs, he holds his hand out, "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

"How 'bout neither way?"

"Easy or hard? It's up to you," he grins.

"Neither!" I laugh.

"Hard way, then," he laughs and comes up to me. He gets out of the pool, wraps his arms around my waist from behind, and picks me up all in one motion.

"No!" I laugh, "Niall, put me down!" I squirm in his arms.

"You have to get in!" he laughs, doing his best to hold onto me.

"No!" I squeal as he walks down the steps. Unfortunately, my protests are no good and he gets me in chest deep before letting me go.

"You're such a bully," I turn around and splash him.

"Oh, I'm the bully?" he laughs, wiping his face off and splashing me back. A splash fight ensues and finally I get him to surrender. 

"Is it still too cold?" he asks as he swims up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

I shake my head and lay it on his shoulder, "Just right."

"Good," he smiles and kisses my forehead.

I close my eyes slowly and let myself get lost in the moment. It's like something out of a movie and I couldn't be happier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey, lovies! Sorry it's taken me so long to update! I've been working on another book (that'll probably eventually get put on here) and so I had a little writer's block with this one. I'm back, though! Hope you liked this chapter. The next one will be up soon (maybe by Friday?). Vote, comment, fan! Love ya'll xxx