하나

It's autumn. Those golden leaves kept on falling to the ground, swirling through the soft wind. Peaceful. The sky was light blue with fluffy white clouds spread wide on the blue sheet. The wind was smoothly brushing Jimin's skin.

Jimin wore black coat, grey turtleneck sweater and black leggings with black leather boots. His black beanie was neatly put on his fluffy reddish-black hair and his dark grey scarf wrapped around his neck. His smile was pretty and cute, despite the fact that he was already 11.

He walked, while holding a cup of warm tea on his right hand and a pink polaroid camera on his left. He, then sat down, beside his friend. Nope, best friends. With benefits? Ah, nope. They knew that they both had the special feelings for each other. They fell for each other.

"Hyung?" The younger said, popping his cheeks out. "Yes, Jiminie?" The elder answered. He patted Jimin's back. "Do you really have to go?" Jimin said in sudden, tears fell down on his burning cheeks without him realizing. His heartbeat was faster, he felt like choking. "I'm sorry, Jimin, but Yoongi hyung have to go. I promise I will comeback."

Jimin sobbed then wrapped around his arms to Yoongi's neck. He wiped away his tears and faked a small smile instead. "Pinky promise?" Yoongi chuckled. "Okay, Jiminie. Pinky promise. Just wait for me here, okay? Trust me." Jimin nodded slightly, hiding his face.

"Hey, don't hide your pretty face." Yoongi snapped. "I love you, Jiminie." Jimin smiled back. "Love you too, hyung. Forever and always." Yoongi pulled him into his warm hug. He didn't want to let go. But he should.