Special Chapter part 3 🎁

Ily guys 💕

Jimin finished his breakfast as quick as he could then walked out of his shared house in gloom. His face was not shining, but dim. Sadness was all he could share to the world. His feelings were blue like the sky, sadly it's not as beautiful as it was.

He decided to walk to the park and bought a cup of warm green tea latte on a sidewalk food truck, perfect the slightly cold weather. It was cheap and affordable, yet it tasted so nice, Jimin was a regular customer since he first found it long time before.

He smiled and thanked the kind seller, after paying his beverage. Jimin left, tightening his coat, the temperature worsened. Jimin chose to sit on a small bench under a huge tree, he used to always go with Yoongi on picnic date.

Jimin sipped his latte, one gulp followed by another, enjoying the bittersweet taste, adding slight warmth to his body. His legs were not long enough to reach the ground, so he just swung his legs slowly over and over.

His smile was shining again on his face, although he was not fully happy, he still felt nice on the satisfying moment. He licked his creamy upper lips, then brushed it with his coat sleeve.

He took his red beanie from his pocket and wore it, the weather was not supporting him leave his head without it. His red nose started become runny from the cold weather and unfortunately, he just finished his latte.

He groaned internally and externally, his small hands reaching some lip balm he had put in his pocket before. He knew if the weather was pretty extreme, his lips would be really dry, so he evenly spread some lip balm on his plump lips.

He put it back on his pocket and threw the plastic latte cup on the nearest trash bin, he jumped from the bench and went home with a bit of his lit excitement. He took small steps, or it looked more like hops, back to his house. His boots squeaked softly on every step, making him look like a lost 7 years old without his mom.

His hands were deeply shoved in his pockets, desperate for more and more warmth. He caught peoples actually stared at his, somehow, weird (it's cute tho) actions, then gulped in fear. He, after that, immediately continued walking casually, without hopping.

His face looked much paler from the extreme low temperature, his eyes red and teary, his nose was exactly the same, red and runny. His swollen lips glossed by his own saliva bitten by small row of teeth, messy blonde hair under beanie, arms were crossed to trap his body heat. His body was shivering, but he ignored it.

Jimin breathed away, but then was grateful for slowly getting better weather. He grinned finally able to reached his house door, opened it with golden coloured keys from his pocket. Why was it dark?