스물 여덟 (SMUT WARNING)

INNOCENTS FUCK OFF

Jimin smirked, uncovering his blanket. His eyes went from Suga's eyes to his neck. He licked his lips, fully turning Suga on, who immediately grabbed his small waist and pushed him to the bed.

Suga sat on Jimin's crotch, biting his own lips. "Fuck you, Park Jimin." Then, he hungrily kissed his plump lips, he had dreamt for a long time. Both fighting for dominance, at the end Suga won. "I'm always the top." He said, smirking.

"Don't want to top either." Jimin answered. Suga slowly licked his neck, sucking it and earned moans from the bottom. "Ah, hyung~" Suga kept on sucking it deeply, creating new hickeys on his untouched skin.

"You're hotter than Jihee, though." Suga said, wiping his lips, then slowly rubbed Jimin's arms. "You sure about this, baby?" Jimin was enjoying it, from his facial expressions. "Mm-hm." Jimin didn't expect to enjoy the scene of littered hickeys on his pure, bare neck.

Suga unbuttoned Jimin's shirt, undressing him and threw the shirt to the floor. "Baby~" Suga licked his bare milky chest, sucking his nipples, which make the younger jumped a bit  in shock. He licked his stomach, it earned sensual moans. His moans satisfied the lucky elder.

"You're just so beautiful, how can I define it in words?" Suga didn't blink, his eyes could not help but kept on staring at the wonderful view. He took off Jimin's belt and trousers, leaving him in underwear with bulge.

Suga bit his lips, still unsure of what he was doing that time. "Prove how good you are in bed, Suga." Jimin closed his eyes, moaning in the pleasant feelings. Suga smirked, squeezing Jimin's bulge.

"You like it baby boy?" Suga kept on rubbing his bulge, while his other hand ruffled Jimin's soft hair. "L-love it very m-much, hyungie~" His soft moans were so lovely on Suga's ears.

Suga kissed the younger, hands still on his bulge. The kiss was deep, intense, and sweet. It was perfect for the destined couple. They were meant to be and that's it. When Suga stopped the kiss, Jimin felt his hot breath on his skin, he blushed.

"I want you to know, that only me, who can make you feel this way.." Suga whispered with his husky voice. It was like the time had stopped for both. The moment was just.. enjoyable.

"Slowly, ok?" Suga asked, earning a small nod from Jimin. He fully stripped Jimin, he was then naked. "Pretty boy." Suga gave him not a lustful gaze, but a lovely one.

Suga slowly gripped the younger's cock and suck it slowly and deeply, making him moaning his name in a mess. 'Fuck me hyung-ah!"

 'Fuck me hyung-ah!"