스물

"I knew I fell for him from the start. Well, he was really cold and rude to everyone else. He's a typical fuckboy. He make out with everyone, but I know it's not the real him."

"He's always nice and sweet to me. He's warm, a good boy. He's even close to my mother. He has a cute likable personality. Deep inside, he's a great person with a big passion in music."

"He's very smart and talented in both music and basket, as you can see. He's also a rapper and an awesome leader."

"He's not bad, he's confused. He doesn't know how to act, I guess. And when I read his eyes, he's always empty, but yet still full of fear and exhaust. He's super lonely."

"I know, when he make out with peoples, the only thing filled him was pride for his reputation as a fuckboy, a bad boy and lust. He never have love in any relationships."

"That's why he's experimenting with bunch of girls and guys. He wants to feel the love, but he never could. He only have this one person, that I think he loved for long, but he left this person."

"And at the end, I fall for him, when I know it's hopeless. That person could've been me, but the thing is we just knew each other for only like a month, being close friends."

"Well, the other side of me always tell me to stop and be loyal to Yoongi. But he never appeared. He never show up. He never come."

"I hopelessly fall for two guys, I don't even know they love me back or not. And that's it." Jimin calmed down, after telling her the whole thing, that he always want to talk about, but he had not enough courage.

"Well, you're not fully hopeless for both, though. Honestly, I think Suga likes you. I mean like he broke up with all his girlfriends and boyfriends, even me and Moonbyul," told Seulgi.

"He even told us everything. The truth that he had always been hiding from us. He knew that he's sober and did ended things he should've. And he's mature gentleman now, so we become friends," said Moonbyul, patting Jimin's back.

"But, however, you promised with Yoongi oppa. You can't just leave it that way, honey. But now the choices are on you. The decisions are in your hand, whether you want to stay or leave, that's it. I can't help but give you advices only, baby." Seulgi grinned at the puzzled boy.

"Your life is still a long way to do, Jimin-ah. You need to choose wisely." Moonbyul warned the calmer younger, who just nodded.

"Thank you, noona." He thanked the two elder girls in front of him, who nodded as a 'no problem, you're always welcome'. "Okay, now I'll drop you home, alright? Do you need us to accompany you later?" Moonbyul offered Jimin.

"No thanks, noona. I might need sometimes alone later." Jimin refused. "Alright, then, but always remember to tell us if you need help." Seulgi said, holding Jimin's and Moonbyul's hand to the car.