열셋

"Hyung," the silence was broken by Jimin's small voice. "You know you can tell me anything. If you need help you can just ask me." Suga smiled and kept on driving.

They arrived at Jimin's simple yet cozy house. "Mom, Suga hyung needs to stay here for a while." Jimin said when his mom opened the front door. His mom smiled and nodded, she looked so sleepy with half opened eyes. "Welcome, Suga." She then left to her bedroom.

Suga took his luggage from his car. "Ugh, hyung, I'm sorry but we only have 2 bedrooms here. So you're gonna sleep with me." Suga, seemed to be chill, shortly answered, "Okay."

They both went upstairs to Jimin's room. Suga already knew the house pretty well since he did pick and drop Jimin for a whole month. He also visited Jimin pretty often, to produce music together.

Jimin's bedroom was pretty huge. It had a king size bed and a couch beside the large glass window which covered one side of the room instead of being covered by wall. It had a big cupboard and a small mirror, which had curtains, since sometimes when the anxiety attacked Jimin, he would be scared of his own reflection.

The room also had a small desk, which was pretty neat with books piled up over it. Jimin's school bag was on the sofa behind the desk, while his laptop was charged on the desk. Jimin's childhood pictures were hung on the wall, right over the bed, while on the wall across the bed, a 32 inches TV was attached. The room also had its own dim lights and a really cool air conditioner.

The room had a small bathroom on side. It was rather simple with all white concept. It had, just like normal bathrooms, a toilet, a shower, a bath tub and a basin. Rolled white towels were piled up on a small table.

"You can sleep on my bed, I will just sleep on the couch." Jimin patted Suga's back as he looked around the room. "No, we should sleep together on the bed."

"W-what? I'm f-fine with sleeping on the couch." Jimin nervously said and laughed. "Just obey." Jimin gulped and nodded. He mumbled, "Okay then."

Suga then took his pajamas from his luggage and changed his clothes. He wore matching white silk pajamas. Jimin also changed his clothes into his cute matching baby blue pajamas with starry night drawn and 'Sweet dreams' written on the back. "You want to-" Jimin pointed the bathroom. "We can brush teeth together."

They both went to the bathroom and washed their faces, then brushed their teeth together. They didn't speak nor joked. It was an awkward silence.

They both went to bed and slept side by side. Jimin curled up and pretended to sleep. "Good night, cutie pie. I love you." Suga hugged and cuddled asleep Jimin, he kissed Jimin's cheeks. Suga fell asleep in that position, where he hugged Jimin like a teddy bear. Jimin who wasn't fully asleep, breathed heavily. He tried his best to sleep. Why the fuck my heartbeat's so fast?