Epilogue

Firstly, author-nim wants to thank all of you guys, your reads are such great support, and it means much to me. This book really is not perfect and I'm very sorry for errors here. Thank you for stopping by this book, even when there are better ones out there. 사랑합니다. I purple you. 💜

The wind passes by smoothly over their skin. Golden autumn leaves fell around in no order, littering the ground aesthetically. Dry branches moves, creating such natural voices, backed by the grasshoppers jumping around.

The blue water shines, reflecting the blue sky and the sunshine. The clouds covers, filling the atmosphere with warm air. Brown, strong trees standing stiffly, sticking to the earth, simply adding perfection to those kind of situation.

"We're meant to be, right? It's funny how destiny itself who told us to be together this way." Yoongi look serious, his head nods, as a sigh fall from his lips.

"We are, how many times should I say it, huh? Hyung, no matter how far you go, or how many years you left me alone, I'll always be there waiting for you to come back home around my hug. And see, even fate itself chose us to be with each other." Jimin softly explains, his hands held by Yoongi's bigger ones.

"I still don't understand." Yoongi insisted, his eyebrows furrowed. "Me, neither. But can't we just find the meaning out together? I love you, Yoongi hyung and remember this, my words can change, promises can be cancelled. But listen, my trust for you will never change. My heart, my feelings, for you." Jimin hugs the elder, his head leaning on his chest.

"The world will change as the time passes, you know." Yoongi said, he pecks the younger's forehead. "But our love won't, our relationship won't." Yoongi smiled wider. "And I still want you.." Jimin sang along the birds chirping on tree branches.

The sky, brighter than ever, to see with such a beauty nor words can describes how astonishing it can be. Their eyes look up, arms on each other, a promise they make to stay along with each other, no matter how the world changes in matter of time.