열들

"Why the fuck should I tell you?" Suga said unclearly, wiping his lips with tissue, while chewing his ramen. "Hyung. Chew. Swallow. Talk." Jimin was suddenly a mother teaching table manners. Suga nodded quickly.

"I need to say one more thing, Jiminie." Suga said, putting his chopsticks inside his bowl, and looked at the younger's serious eyes. "I need to sleepover your house for some days." Jimin nodded calmly, even when he felt sparks already inside his body. "Uh, okay. But why?"

"So, my parents fought for like already 8 weeks. They argued all the time and every night they came drunk, hooking up with strangers. They were cold to each other and it made me uncomfortable."

"Long story short, they decided to divorce. But, I'm an adult, a grown up, so I think I'm just gonna move out, cuz I can't stand them anymore. I'll live in an apartment and take over all their businesses. They said they couldn't work anymore."

"And that's it. I need to live in your house until the apartment is finished, but if you disagree with my idea-" "No, no it's fine. You can live with me as long as you want, until you're ready enough to live by your own. Anyways my mother is so lonely and she like you." Jimin held the elder's hand, giving him the calming looks. His smile was sweet and soft, causing the elder to be a bit more happy and relieved.

"T-thank you for understanding, Jiminie. I-I don't know how to-" Suga's sudden sobs surprised Jimin. "Hey, don't cry. Everything is gonna be alright, okay? I promise." The younger said.

"But my parents-" Jimin turned to sit beside Suga, who was still crying and lie his head on Suga's shoulder. He held his hand, making sure he was okay. "It's not your fault. Just hope for the best. I'm sure they'll find the best way out. Your crush won't like you being this way." Suga slowly stopped sobbing and wiped his tears.

"Let's go home." The elder was back with his deep, husky voice, despite he was just crying. They intertwined their hands like a couple. They both went out the small shop, smiling.

"Thank you for relaxing and comforting me. I feel.. relieved." Jimin giggled. "Hey, I just realized that my hands are so small compared to yours hyung." He huffed.

"Your hands are so cute. Mine's fucking large." Suga sighed while opening his car door. "You know what they say about big hands, right?" Jimin's words and smirk left Suga with his raised eyebrows.