스물 넷

"How was it?" Jimin asked Hoseok. "What? The date?" He sighed, Jimin and Seokjin snickered. "Of course!" Jimin spoke.

"Ruined as fuck." Hoseok rolled his eyes at the two laughing baristas. "I set up an expensive candle light dinner and I even dressed up in Gucci!" Hoseok whispered- a bit too loud for a whisper tho.

"But then she came, she was pretty, super duper beautiful. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a bit tanned skin. Australian."

"She's like a barbie doll with tiny, tight red, laced dress printed on her hips. Then, boom! Two kids just went in there calling her 'mom'. And she turned out to be 48 years old.."

Jimin laughed harder, holding his aching stomach. "Shut up, Park. Now, I want 1 iced green tea frappe with whipped cream, the tall size, as usual." Jimin couldn't help but giggle, while making the coffee for Hoseok, who sat on the counter with resting bitch face.

"This is free, right? Cuz I'm a broke ass bitch now, for that useless dinner date. Dammit, for fuck sake!" Jimin snickered then nodded, taking money from his wallet.

"Ugh.." Hoseok groaned, as he stared at the granite floor. "Hey, Jin hyung.." Seokjin smiled at the broken heart younger boy. "Unlucky me." Hoseok sighed.

"That's a reason why you should never trust Tinder." Seokjin winked. "Yeah, I know." Hoseok helplessly just kept on stirring his drink.

"I'll help to set you on a date this Saturday." Hoseok looked at the elder, lifeless. "Trust me, Hoseok, it will be nice. Anyways we're gonna watch you. We can just chill in together like 8 of us." Seokjin smirked.

"Namjoon and me, Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin and Suga, you and Eunbi. Her name is Hwang Eun Bi, I promise you that she's nice. We can have like double-double date, y'know."

Hoseok exhaled. He finished his drink in quick and quiet. "Thanks for the drink, Chim! Bye!" Hoseok said, as he got up from his seat, waved and left with sort of relieved.

"Seokjin hyung, it's 1 o'clock." Jimin elbowed him, signaling the end of their shift. "Ah? Okay. You can go first. Namjoon will pick me up here soon."

Jimin nodded as he saw Seokjin's phone ringing. "You still call your dad 'daddy'? That's so cute.." Jimin snickered, handing the elder his phone.

"Hey, Joon.." Seokjin said on the phone. Jimin's jaw dropped. "What. The. Fuck? Anyways, I need to go for Suga hyung. Bye!" Jimin smiled awkwardly and left immediately.