20

Era's POV

Era's POV

"Hey, Cross." She subtly smiled and then looked at us. "Hey.... guys." Nakangiti nyang bati saamin na para bang napipilitan.

"Di naman halatang may favoritism, noh?" Natatawang bulong ni Serenity sa tabi ko. "Tumahimik ka nga! Baka marinig ka pa."

"What are YOU doing here?" Relani spat angrily.

Loreal just looked at her, pero di sya nito pinansin. Relani was triggered and went towards her, susugurin sana sya ni Relani but Keiji stopped her.

"You ruined our mission, alam mo ba 'yon?" Relani accused her.

Bumuntong-hininga naman si Loreal. "Ruined what? Isn't your mission to bring that bastard here? He's gone, di 'ba? Which means you've succeeded with your mission." Loreal answered bored.

"What?" Di-makapaniwalang sabi ni Arzel.

Elyana looked puzzled, while Healia looked disgusted with what she heard.

"What did you just call, Caiser?" Biglang sulpot ni Serenity at galit na galit. Loreal looked at her. "Nothing." Peke syang ngumiti.

Nilapitan ako ni Serenity at binulungan. "Pigilan mo ako, babasagin ko talaga eardrums nang babaeng 'to." Siniko ko naman sya para tumahimik. "Pagpasensyahan mo na."

Peke naman syang ngumiti. "Baliw eh noh?" Tugon nya pa.

"Don't call him that." Malamig na sabi ni Cross. Loreal's features suddenly softened. "Sorry, I was just saying."

"I don't care." Cross replied. "What are you doing here?" Then he looked at the people beside her. "With the royal guards?"

Loreal smiled. "Tita and Tito gave me permission. When I heard that you guys were going here I got worried. I knew danger would come to you guys, that's why before it's too late, I came here to help."

Relani saracstically chuckled. "The only danger here is you." Nilapitan nya si Loreal at dinuro. "Alam mo pakialamera karin ano?! Era was suppos—"

"We-we were supposed to leave. But then, you came..." Pagputol ko naman sa sasabihin ni Relani.

Relani looked at me confused but I gave her the you-know-what look and she understood. Tumaas naman ang kilay ni Loreal but then she didn't care anyways. "Well then, looks like your mission's complete!"

Nagkatinginan naman kaming lahat. "Pabida talaga." Rinig kong bulong ni Serenity.

Loreal's eyes snapped at her. "May sinasabi ka?" She questioned.

"Ha? Hahaha, wala!" Serenity faked a laugh and Loreal just rolled her eyes at her. What's with her attitude? She was nice!

"Weren't you suspended? It isn't even a week and you're already out here causing trouble." Napatingin naman kaming lahat ng magsalita si Keiji, Relani smiled because of that.