35

A/N: Pinakamataas na chapter so far

Era's POV

"I'm sure Loreal had something to do with this." Rinig kong bulong ni Relani sa aking tabi.

"Of course! Like mother like daughter." Sagot naman ni Tasha.

Serenity shhed her. "Maybe Loreal was also fooled. We can't know for sure." Pagtatanggol niya naman dito and I just looked at her.

She was Loreal's friend after all.

But maybe she's right? I realized that sometimes, what a mother does doesn't include her daughter. Magkaiba silang tao. I just have to know if they share the same goal or not.

Because whether I like it or not, Loreal is still my sister— and family is much more important to me than any other. Bibigyan ko sya ng pagkakataon to prove me wrong, to prove that she isn't just like her mother.

"Sige, sabi mo eh." Tasha nodded but I could see not an ounce of genuineness in her eyes— napailing-iling naman ako sakanya.

Nasa harapan kami ngayon ng Akademya. It's night time so I'm at the advantage here. Nandito ako uli sa malaking puno kasama sina Relani, Serenity, Elena, Tasha, at Irish. Kitang-kita ko ang dami ng mga estudyante pati narin ang mga guards sa Akademya. There are dozens of lanterns and lights circulating the Academy, even the pathways are made colorful with scattered stones that are in colors. Marami ring bulaklak ang nakapaligid sa Akademya, all kinds of white flowers could be seen throughout the Academy.

It's so lively. Rinig na rinig ko rin ang masayang musika mula sa Akademya.

"They're having so much fun." Sabi pa ni Irish, sarcasm evident in her voice.

Of course they are. "I'd love to gate crash." Natatawang komento naman ni Relani na tinawanan din nila.

"Era, what's the plan? How do we get in?" Tanong naman ni Elena.

"We can't just barge in, makakatunog sila. I have to go through the barrier bridge first, then consume the dark energy on one of balls of energy so that we can go through easily as shadows, and then we can go from there. Hindi nila 'yon mamamalayan agad." I explained and then they all nodded.

Tinignan ko si Irish. "Do you know where they are?" Tanong ko sakanya.

She nodded. "In the ballroom."

Tinignan ko naman si Relani. "I need your help."

"Anything." She smiled. "I need your essence. Only by using your essence can I go through the barrier bridge smoothly." I explained in which she smiled.