33

A/N: A few more chapters to go! Yey!

Era's POV

"She's the one behind this." Seryoso at may bahid ng galit na sabi ni HM Celia.

I looked at the 3 dead darklies in front of me. Nang matapos ako sa pag-eensayo sa kagubatan sa labas ng kaharian, pagbalik ko ay lumantad saakin ang tatlong patay na katawan ng mga darklies.

Dinala sila rito ni Irish para mailibing ng maayos. Ang sabi saakin ni Irish ay nakita niya raw ang mga ito malapit sa Mysticon Academy. Just half a mile away from the bridge entering and protecting the Academy.

She tried reviving them but their vitality was already gone.

Sabi niya rin ay tinangka niyang pumasok. But of course, being a darklie with no seal protecting her and hiding her energy— she couldn't enter the bridge barrier of the Academy. All she could do was observe from afar at nyang mas dumami raw ang mga guards na nagbabantay sa Akademya, patroling every inch of the Academy.

According to her, every single darklie the guards would see they would seize and bring somewhere. Ang nakapagtataka ay hindi ito dinadala sa Akademya kundi patungo sa ibang lugar. Iris thought they were bringing them back here, but she was wrong.

Now that the bodies are in front of me, I know the familiar dark energy circulating their dead bodies. The dark energy of my Mom.

Now I know where they bring them. They're bringing them to the other Kingdom.

"It's my mother's dark energy. But there's something wrong with it..." I trailed off. It's my Mom's but also not hers.

"As if the energy has a new owner." Pagdugtong naman ni Irish sa sinabi ko.

I looked at her worriedly. "She's making my Mom's energy... hers? But how?"

"By doing evil things that's for sure." HM Celia said mockingly.

"Pero anong nangyari? All these years, we only found one dead darklie. But now? It's as if they're not even hiding it anymore. Kung saan saan nalang nila basta itinatapon. What's even the use of the darklies to her?" Nag-aalalang sabi naman ni Elena.

"Their vitality's obviously been sucked dry." Tasha said. "How could the mystics and the royals not know of this? Or are they pretending to be clueless because she's their Queen?" Dagdag niya pa.

"That bitch is a master of manipulation. She's probably done something to hide this from them." Sagot naman ni Irish sa sinabing 'yon ni Tasha.