36

A/N: 4 chapters remaining nalang, omg

A/N: 4 chapters remaining nalang, omg. we're almost there!

*******

The story that led to the incident between Loreal and Era.

In the Kingdom of those who are supposed to house good, an evil is lurking— successfully erasing anyone who stops her from getting what she wants.

The Queen with all of her glory has used every connection and means necessary that she had to make sure no one could talk to the King, even the other royals. She can't let them ruin her plans.

She has successfully imprisoned him from an illusion that he has yet to break free from. She isn't taking any chances, for only a single thing connected to that woman could destroy all she has worked long and hard for.

"Lalaine, hanggang kailan mo ba kami pagbabawalan makita ang Hari? The Kingdom needs him!" Sabi ng isang nakatayong babae sa nakaupong babae.

The woman called Lalaine only showed a slight smile. "The Kingdom has me, Ynes." The woman answered in a proud tone.

Ynes looked at the woman with confusion in her eyes. "Let us see the King, Lalaine. We need to talk to him."

"About what?" The woman questioned. "I am his Queen, you can tell me everything you want to tell him." She demanded.

"You are not the King, Lalaine." The woman, Ynes, answered in a calm voice.

Marahas na tumayo naman ang babae. "IAM THE QUEEN!" Dumagundong ang malakas na sigaw ng babae sa kaharian.

"What is wrong with you, Lalaine?!" Ynes questioned her.

"Can you stop insisting to see the King, Ynes? Baka makalimutan kong kaibigan kita." Puno ng babalang sabi naman ng babae.

"Nababaliw kana ba, Lalaine?" Marahas na napatingin naman sakanya si Lalaine.

The woman didn't answer but you could see the anger in her eyes. She then hinted to the guards to get Ynes out of her sight before she does something she'll regret. Kaagad namang kinaladkad ng mga guards ang babaeng nagngangalang Ynes palabas sa silid.

"What? Get your hands off of me! This is disrespect, Lalaine! Let us see the King! Alam mong 'di kami titigil hanggat 'di namin siya nakakusap!" Huling sabi ng babae bago siya nakaladkad palabas at nasirahan ng pinto.

"Mommy, why do they keep insisting to talk to Dad?" Biglang sumulpot ang isang nag-aalalang Loreal sa gilid ng kanyang Ina.