Chapter 5

FINALLY THE TURTLES COME IN!!

Leo POV

I heard a blood curdling scream as me and my three other brothers were on our nightly patrol. Nothing was happening tonight, it was like all crime had vanished. But the scream proved me wrong. The sound seemed pretty faint, like it was a long distance away, but right when we heard it, we started running faster, trying to locate the source.

We had almost passed an alley that had the Purple Dragons in it and another person standing in front of them. It looked like a young girl, who had medium blonde hair. The weird part was she had on one of those hospital gowns that patients wear. I was confused as to why she wasn't in the hospital with those kinds of clothes on.

"Lets go!" Raph growled.

He was about to leap from the rooftop we were on from above, until I held him back with a hand on his shoulder.

"Not yet, it doesn't look like she is being hurt right now. Lets wait and see if she can handle herself before we go in their and stir things up," I explained.

"But that scream obviously came from her!" he whispered loudly as he pointed to the girl.

"On my signal," was all I said.

It made him shut up so I could focus on what they were saying.

Fong, the leader of the Purple Dragons had taken out a knife. I gulped as I felt Raph's narrowed eyes bore into me. I was waiting for something to show that she didn't need help. Something about her told me that she knew how to fight, I mean there were two men on the ground in front of her.

"You have some pretty impressive skills darling," Fong said as he twirled the knife in his hand. Now I knew she could fight. So she could handle herself.

"Glad you enjoyed them," the girl said. Her voice was quiet but still audible.

"Its a shame those moves will go to waste," Fong said and then charged towards her. My heart started pounding as I was about to give the signal to pound Fong silly.

"Anytime now Fearless," Raph nudged me. I could tell he was anxious to get down there, but I wanted to see what the girl could do first.

"Leo, why aren't we going down there?" Mikey whined.

"Just hold on," I shushed him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Raph shake his head.

The girl dodged all of Fong's attacks with the knife. I was impressed by that.

"Its a shame your skills are weak," she chuckled, which made the corners of my lips tug upward.

"Shut up you dumb b****!" he yelled at her. That action made me clench my fists. Nobody should ever call a young girl such bad names.

Fong then came at her again, but she qiuckly ran out of the way. I sighed with relief.

"I could do this all night," Fong grinned evilly at her as he turned to face her.

By the girls actions, I could tell she was getting tired, until I saw her raise her leg and completely kick him in the junk!

"Yes," I cheered silently.

"This is what you get for everything! I just want to live my life in peace, but I can't with people like you eveywhere!" she shouted as she repeatedly kicked him in the side after he was down on the ground.

Once she was done, she wiped some sweat off her forehead and started to walk away.

From behind her, I seen Fong lift his kinfe up. Before I could react, he had already plunged it into her side.

"No!" I yelled as I leapt down and caught her before she could hit the ground. When I looked at her face, all the color had drained from it and her eyes were closed.

"Look what you caused Leo! You could've stopped that from happening!" Raph looked down at the girl in my arms. His expression softened as he looked at her face and her wound. Raph was right, this is my fault. Fong would've never touched her if I weren't so clueless.

"C'mon, she needs treatment!" Donnie yelled at us.

"Right, lets get to the lair!" I commanded.

I seen Mikey and Raph had already taken out Fong. I will get my revenge.

I turned and started running with the girl in my arms. She looked so pretty, no, pretty was not the word. More like beautiful. With her blonde hair flowing in the wind and her eyes closed. I quickly snapped myself out of these thoughts and continued on running. I tried my best not to jostle her around too much, but there was only so much I could do.