Chapter 17

Alexa POV

"After that, he lifted me up on the air hockey table and then we proceded with the making out," I explained.

April and I were walking into school the very next day. We had not spoken to each other since me and Leo's date last night, so I had not gotten the chance to tell her what we did.

"Oh my god that is so adorable of you two! He really loves you, I just know that for a fact!" she smiled.

"Yeah," I smiled, "and I really love him, I just hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon."

She stopped right in the middle of the hallway. "He hasn't asked you yet?"

I shook my head and resumed walking so the hallway didn't get backed up with us being the traffic jam.

"Wow, I mean you guys already had two makeout sessions and the first date, when is he planning on asking you?"

"I don't know, I just hope it's soon."

She agreed and then said she had to talk to a teacher about an assignment so she had to get to class earlier than usual. We said our goodbye's and then went our separate ways.

When my locker came into sight, I suddenly became nervous as I seen who was standing right next to it as his locker; Ross. Over the last few days I have been at this school, he has really started getting annoying. He has repeatedly asked me for any spare pencils I might have for him to borrow or if I have a piece of gum for him. Other than that, he hasn't really talked to me. We do say hi to each other, but not much else. When I started twisting the dial on my locer, I could feel his eyes on me. I hesitantly looked up and put my hand on my hip. "Can I help you?"

"How have you been Alexa?" he asked.

"How have I been?" I raised an eyebrow. I leaned on my crutches with my good leg resting behind me.

"Yeah. How have you been? I've been wanting to get to know you better," he gave me a small smile as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

Why on Earth whould be want to get to know me? Just from seeing who he hangs around with and the amount of stuff we don't have in common, I can already tell that he would not be interested in a girl like me. I wasn't anything above mediocre and he was more on the popular level.

I decided to answer him after trying to figure out what I was going to say to not sound too awkward or creepy, "I've been well, how have you been, Ross?"

"Same, I guess," he shrugged.

"You guess?"

"Yeah, I've been well," he opened his mouth to say something more, but soon closed it.

"Well, okay... I'll be going then," I turned to my locker and shut it. I was about to turn around to head to my class when he suddenly grabbed my hand. My instincts kicked in and I yanked my hand away.