Chapter 10

Alexa POV

I awoke the next morning before anyone else. April must've gone home after I crashed because I didn't see her or any of her things here. I lifted my arms above my head and stretched. I yawned before I stood up and went to the kitchen. I rummaged through the cabinets, examining what they had to eat other than pizza. I was surprised by how much ingredients and other foods they had for turtles who don't really go out and buy their own food. April must get some stuff for them, I thought to myself.

I opened the fridge and saw just about every dairy item you can think of. I spotted eggs, so I decided to make scrambled eggs for everyone when they woke up. I also made some toast and got some orange juice ready. After the eggs were done, I put them in one giant bowl to be brought to the center of the table. I set the table with plates scattered around, the egg bowl in the middle, and with glasses and utensils sitting next to the plates. I stood back to inspect my masterpiece when I heard footsteps walking behind me.

With a smile on my face, I turned around and greeted the first person who walked in. It was Leo.

"Good morning... Woah, Alexa, did you do all this?" Leo asked, pointing to the neat table.

I nodded excitedly, "good morning and yes, I hope you like it."

"I love it, this is very thoughtful of you," Leo smiled as he took a seat and started serving himself some eggs.

"Oh, it's nothing, anything to thank you for letting me stay here," I replied. I awkwardly took a seat right next to him. I could see he was watching me as I sat down. When I sat down, I turned my head in his direction. We both smiled at each other for a couple more seconds. I could get lost in his dreamy blue eyes. The moment was interrupted when we heard some shuffling footsteps come into the kitchen.

Our attention snapped to the red clad turtle who strolled in groggily. When he spotted the table, his eyes went wide with shock at what was in front of him. I giggled.

"Good morning Raph, I made breakfast for everyone. Come, sit," I grin as I watch him take a seat on the other side of the table.

"You made this, just for us?" he asks as he eyes the bowl of eggs sitting right in front of him.

"Yep," I smiled and then pushed the bowl closer to him. "Now eat up."

He grabs the bowl with one hand and brings it closer to him. He picks up a handful of eggs and dumps them on his plate. He brings the fork full of eggs to his mouth and he smiles. This makes me smile as I eat my eggs.

Just then, Donnie and Mikey walk in.

"Good morning you two," I beamed at them as they walked in with interested faces.

"Good morning Alexa," they both said in unison.

They took their seats and immediately started digging into the food.

"Wow, this is delicious!" Mikey said with a mouth full of toast.