Chapter 1

She made her way through the sweaty crowd. The music was just right, and loud. She looked in the direction of bar and decided otherwise. She can't drink, certainly not if not with him by her. She screwed her eyes shut. Still everything was linked to him.

Furious at herself she peeled her jacket off and tied it to her waist. She made her way to the center of the dancing crowd. Her long bare arms waved in air. She was frustrated at her boss today. All she needed was a release. And she moved letting out every worry.The men sure had their eyes for her. Her figure and moves all screaming her sexy attitude.One or two out of the crowd also made their way towards her to dance along. 

She was jumping now. The loud music was her escape. She had spotted few men gawking at her. She couldn't care.Soon enough she felt warm rough hands circling her waist from behind. She was ready to slap. But once she turned, her eyes remain fixed.

 He was quick and danced moving her along. She shoved away his hands and walked afar and turning continued to dance. 

Another man walked up to her and smiled, dancing. She smirked, and danced.Before she knew the man was back and was carrying her away.

"Leave me!" She screamed.That did not help. 

Soon she was seated in his car and he was driving away."What the hell do you think of yourself?"

Once again she received absolutely no response and he continued to drive."What do you think you are doing?" She asked annoyed, looking at him who was focusing on the road ahead.

"That should be my question!" He finally responded.She shot up a quick glare at him. 

"That's non of your business. I will do what I like, no one takes my decisions okay!"

"You know well I am used to taking decisions for others!"He pulled the car up at her apartments parking.

"You are impossible. Don't you dare show me your face again!" She got off the car and walked away.Not long before he was there again. 

As she stood beside the door to her flat, she looked at him."What?"

"I need answers!"

"I owe you none. " she said sharply.

"You do!" He commanded, stepping closer.

"Not anymore." She screamed looking up at his eyes. She would cry if she continued this anymore .

She quickly unlocked the door and stepped in but before she could quickly shut it he had entered inside, and securely locked it."Is it him, your boss?" 

"How does it matter to you!" She folded her arms dealing with this man was getting hard.

"So it is. " He concluded. "I don't understand, why do you put up with that company still. You..."

"Its my wish its my life.alright. and you are no where in it. Not anymore. So let me be!"

He glared at her, fisting his fingers, his jaw clenched.She looked at him reliving the hurt. What was the man's problem? Why couldn't he let her be?