Chapter 11

Next morning Shivaay struggled to open his eyes. His body felt tired as though he had returned from war. He tried to move but it ached. Groaning inaudibly he tried shifting again. What was the weight on him? He struggled to open his eyes, and finally did. He woke up to find, her content written face before him. An uncalled smile made way, despite the throbbing pain in his head.

She was sleeping literally over him. Her body so close to his, her arms around his abdomen, her head over his chest. Shivaay didn't want to wake up if this was a dream. It was beautiful!

She moved in sleep as she felt movement around her. Her hand moved over his abdomen, in sleep. His eyes were now wide open and looking at the movement of her hand. God, was this happening for real? He was tempted to turn over her. He pushed his temptations away. He wondered how it would be to get on top of her and feel her body against his. "Darn you Shivaay!" He muttered to himself. She is your wedding planner, and you are thinking all of what is forbidden. "Aah" he groaned his head hurt. 

She slowly opened her eyes. Smile made way as she opened her eyes to stare at his. Haaa! A beautiful dream, she woke up from one every day. Her head hurt. This dream was way to realistic. A little too bold. She was in his arms. He was gazing at her. "Good morning!" He whispered. She twinkled. "Good morning!" Could he wake up every day like this for the rest of his life?

"Good Morning!" Omkara and Rudra replied aloud  looking at their elder brother who was sleep talking.

"Beautiful!" He said smiling. Omkara and Rudra stifled their laughter, at their blushing brother's stupid smile. Rudra was capturing the priceless moment on his phone.

Om finally shook Shivaay to wake him up. He got up in a jiffy, startled. 

"Sweet dream huh?" Omkara teased.

"Obviously O now dreams are all that's left right!?" Rudra giggled. 

It wasn't funny. It was rather a slap on Shivaay's face first thing in the morning. He slipped out of the bed and left. Omkara glared at Rudra. "I was trying to joke!" He shrugged.

"You upset him!" Omkara folded his arms. "He has done worse then, upset us all!" Rudra spoke cross. Little did he know that Shivaay had heard that from outside the room.

* * *

She stretched herself. She did not come to know when she slept of with album beside her. She let the morning light enter her eyes. As her eyes grew accustomed to light, she saw their happily wedded picture. He was hugging her while she was blushing. One word that described the moment was bliss. 

She turned the other way. Din't he love her anymore? Tears clouded her vision. Was it just infatuation? A mere attraction, that's it. Wasn't it love? For her it was. But for him? Had he only been allured? That only was a valid explanation to why he still came to her. She slammed her eyes shut. She didn't want to be his habit, certainly not a bad one. She wanted to be his love. Not his desire or habit. Never.

*  *  *  *

(Past)