Chapter 20

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀'𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 

 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 '𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪 

 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕀 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 

 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤

His breath hitched, as she stood before him. Those deep eyes telling him endlessly of the hopeless feeling caged in them. She slowly took the steps coming close. Could the moment loop forever? 

"Are you ready?" She asked in her ever so soft voice. He could say it was laced with hurt. Much hurt. Just like his heart it was heavy. Was he ready? He asked himself. Ready to let go those special things and see them smoke away into nothingness, forever? Ready to never see her again? He took a deep breath. No. The answer his heart was screaming was a no. 

She blinked at his sudden visible restlessness. She had known he was asthmatic. Was he having an attack or something? Panic swiped her. She held his shoulders, "you okay?" He looked into her eyes. Concern and care was shining as brightly as the sun, he would be blinded by it in seconds that bright. He was okay physically. But his heart had sure been hit. He left her hand rushed to the door and locked it.

She stared confused. "Is everything okay?" He released the first button of his sherwani - an Indian suit."Nothing is okay!" He sat on the bed.

After a minute's silence he looked up at her. She was standing there rooted, simply. Like she was stubborn to not let these moments slip. His eyes moved up to hers.

The moment those eyes looked at her, she was under a spell. A spell that she would never be free of. Spell called Love. Those ocean eyes she could get lost in forever.

I've been watching you

For some time

Can't stop staring at those oceans eyes

Burning cities and napalm skies

Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes

Your ocean eyes....