Chapter 21

Pre-Note: Mature Content Ahead. 

For those who are uncomfortable :- You can skip this chapter without really loosing track. You can continue from next chapter

Was he imagining? 

Was he so drunk already?

She had pushed him against the bar counter by the sudden force. He pulled apart. He wasn't sure what was real and what was not. She looked at him disappointed, her lips swollen and eyes eyeing him. He was about to pinch himself to make sure, but that wasn't needed. For once again she pressed her lips against his. She bit his lower lip and he groaned. This wasn't a dream! She was as real as she could be. Kissing him senselessly. Her hands moved down from his face to his collar, down to his shirt and then traveled backwards inside the coat over the shirt. Her hands were moving as wildly over his back as her tongue in his mouth. Turned on? Hell he was crazily turned on.

He kissed her back with equal fervor. His hand running to the back of her head. Wildness rocked every cell. He did not sense when his coat had been removed and a few upper buttons of the shirt undone.  He dragged her to the low lavish bed. While she sat arching upwards, he bent down kissing her insanely. She moaned letting her hands run on his waist as his tongue swirled inside her mouth.

Oh, it seemed years to last when they had shared such intimacy. 

In dire haste, his pants were undone and so was hers. He slipped his hands beneath her top. As he fondled, she moaned kissing his neck. He screwed his eyes shut at the sensations throbbing through his system. How long since he had last felt them?

He pushed her over the bed, getting rid of her top. She blushed under his gaze as she lay. She still did. He got the little material obstructing off his way. His hands met her soft orbs. She moaned as pure pleasure swept through her. She was in a world away where there was no gravity. She was floating in passion. She wanted more. Everything he had to offer her. She wanted what was hers! She wanted every bit of him.

She pulled him for a kiss. Whilst her hands worked to get his shirt off. His skin against hers. The two were on fire. His eyes clouded with desire he finally looked at her. She stared back at him. 

"You came?" His voice was mingled with surprise, love and something more.

She frowned pulling him to her and kissed him to give her answer. She was nothing, if not wild. He moaned as she bit him on the shoulders. He pressed his groin against hers with trembling need. She let out a cry of pleasure. 

No thoughts, no words, the desires were simply fulfilled wholeheartedly.

He entered her and she moaned his name, finally. Thrilled he moved faster while he nibbled on to her skin at his disposal.

She locked her arms around his neck, closing her eyes, as he moved in and out of her into the rhythm of love. She felt better. Much, much better. Her body forgot all the pain just like her heart. The moment was a beautiful escape.

She arched herself as his mouth pleasured her skin. He did not give in. He instead stared at her as his rhythm got a notch bit higher and she saw paradise.  

Finally falling off the edge he fell on her. She felt heaviness over her. She loved the feeling. She wrapped her arms around him, as his legs wrapped around her. Just the sound of ragged breathing remained. His lips were pressed at her shoulder and remained like that. Similarly she let her lips be against his shoulder. 

Many minutes later, his body craved for more. He gently moved his stubble against her soft skin that appeared golden in the room's romantic lighting. Her body slowly yet immediately began to tense up in response. She looked into his eyes. He looked into hers. How long had it been since he saw those oceans calling out to him again? He was falling once again. Falling, into their depths. 

She rolled over him. She nibbled his ears. She was torturing, she wasn't lovingly kissing. She was punishing.  Sitting over him, her eyes not leaving, she moved her hands over him. He screwed his eyes shut. He loved, being loved by her. 

She bent over him and bit his lips and he opened his eyes again. He turned them over and hungrily moved his mouth over her once again. She couldn't help but go with the flow and moan his name. He did more. He loved the sound of his name from her. She clutched tightly on to his shoulder as he rocked into her once again, taking her to their private paradise once again. The passion rendered her passive and tired soon. Entangled in sheets and each other they lay. Sleep took over the tired them!

His eyes opened, tiredly. Soon a smile came to his lips as he saw her beside him. Her lips full, her eyeliner smudged, she looked beautiful. Well she may, exactly not be looking beautiful but to him she was always.

He bent his head over her face. She smelt so good. He liked the smell of her marked with his. He wanted to kiss those lips, lusciously tempting. He gave up the though on seeing her sleep so peacefully. His eyes moved down. From her neck to the cleavage where the sheet covered her. She was marked by him. He wanted to touch those reddish spots and kiss them. He exhaled sharply, pushing away the urge to get rid of that sheet on her. She was a lethal threat. He sat up remembering the last night, his lips curving up slowly on their own.

He turned aside to see the time, it was too early. Even the sun's rays wouldn't have given earth the first kiss. He turned back to her that's when he noted the sheets  stained with blood. For a minute he panicked. He had last  seen that on the morning after their first night. Why was she bleeding? He quickly thought, rather calculated. What was the date of the month? He made a list of chronological events of the last few months. He knew her dates. 

He was excellent at memory and numbers. Now, he thought for another minute. Oh yes, somewhere close. He sighed in relief. He looked at her face. His heart jumping with joy. She was back! His wife was back. Smiling, he turned and slept with his abdomen against the bed. Slowly he wrapped his arm around her abdomen. Sleep took over once more.

------------------

Chapter End

------------------

-Anami!

Don't forget to hit the 'vote' button!