Chapter 19

"What are you trying now Shivaay? I am not mad. You never stopped me then. Never spoke about it. Then you show up after three months and act like nothing has changed. You don't decide always Shivaay! You don't!" She hollered grabbing the lapels of his coat and looking up at his eyes. "Tell me why? Cause you thought I had moved on? Cause I was dancing away at a pub? Or wait.." She hated what she was doing. But it gave her a sadistic pleasure. " isn't Tia a good wife? She is perfect right. Does everything you want. What happened then? Her kisses don't satisfy that you..her.."

"Enough." He shoved her hands off. His anger would be readable to a stranger also. "What's got into you? You are not the Anika I knew!" 

"Did you ever?" her pained expression was only a faint glimpse of her pain. "If you had, we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't..." 

"I don't know you. You make feel better. I was wrong to assume I was terrible."

"Why? Do you feel the pain then?" She said, something sinister about her expression. She had felt the pain. 

"You are right. I did bad coming back. Tia is better. I'll do just that. You have already assumed, right...then why not make all your assumptions true?"

She stared at him confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked her voice clearly curious.

"I never married her. I never had ...Never. I will re consider now!" He spat and furiously walked out. How dare she? He was in a mad drive to show her what she accused him off. If inflicting pain was the thing. Fine. He would tell her, how those words bruised him. He would bloody show her who she had challenged! Now he would give her pain with interest. Angrily he drove off. 

Anika stumbled and knelt on the floor. What had she done? The anger, pain, hurt, frustration she had bottled up had found not just a vent but had caused an explosion. He never. Oh, no! He had kept the promise he had made to her the night if their wedding. No woman would ever replace you in my life. No woman would have the rights on me that you have. You will always be my first and last! His, sweet heavy voice rang in her ears. "Mad, Stupid, Man....I hate you .....I hate you very very much!"  She cried in pain. It was like she had stabbed the little of her husband that was left in him.

She wiped her tears. If he was Shivaay, she was Anika. What was hers was hers! She didn't have to guess what was in his mind. Her slippers would meet him if necessary. Dare he. Dare he . He was insane in anger. She had to hurry. "You are Still Mine!" She whispered. "Enough of your madness it's my turn now!"

"Hello Om?" 

"Anika?" He said surprised.

"I need help!"

Omkara was worried the moment she said that. "What did he do?"