Afterword

First of all things,

Thank you for being such a wonderful audience. 

I had given up on this for a month after writing the first part. If it's reached here it's because of you all.

This book has been a beautiful journey and wouldn't have been so without you all. From laughing at your comments to passing remarks on your remarks, from discussing the details to following the feedback, you all were always all along. I am grateful for all your support to this budding writer's first book. 

I agree it might have not been up to mark at places. Would have blunders or low key parts. But still you all gave the book so much love.

Now coming to the interesting part

I know you all love this book, and a few never wanted this to end. 

This was supposed to be a light-hearted love fight  tale but grew into much more. With the intensity and emotions erupting out of no where!😂😂

So Keeping the above two points in mind. 

I thought , Why Not....

 A spin off?

 A spin off - of what happened in those two/three months!

Cover Credit :@ -Koeli_Appy- from IndiaForums

(KoeliDalmiya)

Blurb:

This is a sort of spin off to "Still Mine".

6 months of marriage and then divorce.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi made one horrible decision. Decision to Divorce his wife he loved.

Realization strikes, when even after three months he can't love her less. Instead, all he can think about in his every breath is his wife, ex-wife.

Anika is adamant. She had made a decision as well. A decision to not go back.

Shivaay asks for a chance to win a Second Chance.
Anika after much resistance gives in, for a part of her wants him to win her back.

Anika is now in two minds.
One, to Make Him Win Her Again.
Other, to take the sadistic pleasure in his failure, and let him break to see what he made her feel. In real its the hurt she doesn't want to go through again.

As she swings between her two minds and infinite fears,
he is leaving no stone unturned to

Woo His Wife!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/154017009-wooing-his-wife

( The book is now completed. ) 

Waiting for your feedback.

-Anami!