Epilogue

Luckily, the train arrived. Rudra came forward and helped with the luggage. Better than getting beaten up in front of a beautiful lady! Anika also diverted her attention to her friend and colleague. The stop was barely for five minutes. They quickly got on to settle her inside. Shivaay felt unnecessary to intervene and stood down with Om.

She came to the door of the train, to get off after hugging Riya. He extended his hand to help her. She stared at his hand, a small hesitation appearing on her face. Shivaay did something she least expected. He moved away and let Omkara help his Bhaabhi. Well, if he wasn't this changed man he would have placed his hands on her waist and carried her down. He did not.

He was making it hard for her. Her mind reminded her, he was just playing calm to get her. She happily held Om's hand and jumped down.

The crowd was buzzing at the platform like a crazy group of bees. Shivaay hadn't been to a railway station lately. Percase, ten years back was the last time. He was displeased with people pushing and touching past each other. On natural instinct he quickly pulled Anika aside by her hand and made her stand beside the wall. He stood before her with a thin layer of air between them. Omkara and Rudra were of similar mindests. Om stood behind Anika, after he noticed one man's shoulder hitting Anika's from behind as he rushed past her, while Shivaay glared. Why would Rudra remain behind? He came forward and stood on the side. Anika smiled, as tears appeared in her eyes. She stood there with three men around her.The three men were the best thing that happened to her. Not more than a minute did it take them to act to protect her for the smallest of things. Anika knew the ways well of such places. She had grown in it all. But, to them she was important. She looked into his eyes. He had been seeing hers. She blinked, trying to frown and not smile. He sneered seeing her failing attempts.

Omkara had his back against Anika's . He knew Shivaay was smiling instead of speaking. He shook his head. "Shivaay there is room for a unique apology and confession." He reminded.

Rudra who was standing with his back facing the two chuckled. "You guys have two bodyguards also, who are not looking and people here are from caring to see what is happening between you two. " he winked at Shivaay turning his head.

"You are on my side or his?" Anika hit Rudra on his shoulder.

"Yours!" Om said, "Bhaiya's " said Rudra, simultaneously.

Rudra turned his head to glare at Om, and so did Om.

"What did we decide last night? " Rudra asked angrily.

"Exactly, dumbo. We were in Team A!"

"No. We concluded at S, after last night's discussion."

"A"

"S"

"Stop it guys!" Shivaay intervened embarrassed. Anika was dying to smile. She did not, smile.

"Anika..I.."

She so knew he would stammer. "I need to leave!" She said as the train finally left the platform and the crowd disappeared as well.