Chapter 4

"Wake up!" Her voice fell in his ears. He smiled and moved his hand in air to find her. She giggled and held his hand. He at once pulled her over him. His eyes still closed. The curve didn't leave his lips. His hands moved to her waist. He knew every inch of her too well. "Wake up!"

He hummed in response, drawing her close and inhaling her scent. He slowly opened his eyes, to look at her dark brown ones. Next, his gaze cascaded down to her lips. He pulled her closer, his lips wanting to meet her lips. "You haven't brushed, Shivaay!" She nudged and he groaned as she got off him. 

He woke up startled.

"All okay baby?" Tia asked sitting by him on the bed .

"So surprising, you aren't awake." 

"I am fine!" He said rubbing his face.

She leaned closer, and was cupping his face. He gulped. "Ahh...Tia...I haven't brushed." He gave an apologetic smile and walked away. While Tia stared at him frustrated, he wouldn't let her get close.

He sprinkled water on his face. Darn the woman! Could he really overcome his feelings for her? His heart was screaming the answer, he was deaf to.

* * *

"Yes I will be there." She ended the call entering the lift. The man just wanted to put her down. She wasn't always late. She pressed the lift's button in frustration. Stupid boss!

"Your Boss again?" 

She widened her eyes at the familiar voice, and turned to look at the man she had paid zero heed to.

"What?" She stared at him. He grinned a bit. What the hell was he doing in the elevator of her apartment?

His fingers pressed the stop button while he stood closer to her. "What did you think about the suggestion?" 

"I think I expressed it yesterday. And what way is this to..." She extended her arm to reach the button. He pulled it mid way and locked her wrist in his grip. 

"We aren't done yet." 

She struggled against his grip. 

"Don't try, you've always failed at it. " he grinned.

"Leave me." 

He smirked at the irony. Hadn't he left her already? He knew the answer.

"Back off Anika. Back off from the show. The Majestic Lawn Event will work wonders, the show is a risk!"

She struggled to free her hand, but looked into his eyes with fire and gave him her answer. "I ain't asking you for your opinion Mr. Oberoi, give your precious advice to your wife. Because Myra is winning!"