Chapter 5

"Mr and Mrs. Oberoi are here shouted the cameraman, settling his camera. The reporter quickly got up and took his position. 

Out from the car stepped Tia and from the other side Shivaay. He walked ahead and Tia slipped her hand around his arm, smiling for the reporters to capture. He looked ravishing in a dark black suit, and she looked a gorgeous complement to him in her black and red gown, with the neck's plunge revealing a little more than decent amount of her cleavage. While the men had eyes for Tia Kapoor who had recently become Tia Shivaay Singh Oberoi. The women ogled at the man with blazing blue eyes.

"What are your feelings right now Mr. Oberoi?" The reporter asked. " Do you think LimeShine will win today? " he remained silent and waited for his bodyguards to make way. The reporters were now well versed with his attitude.

Tia cheerfully replied to the questions. "Of course Shivaay baby is positive that we are winning this!"

The crowd of media officials disappeared after the couple and she stood there smiling with irony. 

"Madam, your change! " the cab driver snapped her out of her thoughts. Fingering her bag's strap she took the money and counted it. Soon the cab disappeared. She sighed. She had promised herself not to feel bad. But how could she not? 

He freaking slept with her, kissed her in elevators but in front of the media held that woman's hand and had pictures with her. Of course the other woman had a name, had a family, knew where she came from, and most importantly knew his world and ways, which she could never fit in. She felt her eyes pricking as hot tears firmed in them. Not a time to cry Anika, its time to show to what you are. 

Gathering a little courage, she could, she kept his thoughts away and diverted her thinking to the event. She had gone through everything to be at the place where she was now- Captain of Myra's designing team. She had even worked to organize Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wedding for the company. And that had made all the trouble. So if she had got where she wanted to be, she had to show she deserved every bit of it!

* * *

"Hey!" She tried to greet the others in the room with a cheerful voice. But the small crowd of the room had frowning faces. 

"Guys?" She looked unsure, at each face.

"We are doomed !" Vikram broke the silence. "Lisa and all the other models walked out!"

"What?" She exclaimed horrified. "Keep this joke for some other day Mr.Rathore. anyways I have got the show stopper's outfit." She brought out the packet.

They all were silent. " Riya? Misha? Maanav?" She looked at her team mates. 

"Vikram is not joking ." spoke one of them."we are destroyed "

Suddenly a frantic, Rihaan walked in, "Guys, the outfits!"

"What about them now?" Asked Vikram.