Chapter 6

Shivaay sat up tensed as the name of the next was announced. Things should be fine he told himself. But what bothered him was the expressions of the lady seated beside him. A while ago, Tia had peeped into her phone and looked annoyed. That gave Shivaay a clue that his move had been executed and Myra had the showstopper. But since a few minutes back after a few touches on her phone, she was back at smiling. A smile that shone with wickedness. That had put Shivaay on the edge of his seat. What was she up to now? He hoped Anika did a good check on things before going up. But that was like expecting a sniper to request permission before shooting.

His eyes didn't leave the stage as the show began. While Tia looked disappointed he smiled, secretly. 

She stared at him, he seemed excited to witness a show down. Anika took a deep breath and stepped forward. She forgot everything and remembered just that one thing- Her Dream, To See Myra on top!

Not glancing at him once, she performed the drill like she was born to do it. The young girls were in awe at her attitude. Being designer and not a model to walk like she was a born model, it was a tremendously amazing skill at display. 

Shivaay's world was hit by a quake when the spotlight shone on the woman who entered the ramp. 

She was clad in a deep bluish iridescent dress. The dress magically appeared in different shades of blue as the light falling on her changed. The collar was rather an interesting piece of craft. It was a mandarin collar, paired with sleeveless cuts at the shoulder , exposing her long arms. The drop shaped plunge whose tip began just below the collar went all the way down to her cleavage, giving a slight glimpse. The dress hugged her figure at the top up to her waist, made of a shining material. The lower section of a dress was like flowing water, what surprised was the slit. The length of the dress went flowing down in soft curve to the floor, like the gowns that princess wore in fairy-tales. But the slit positioned at her right thigh was a tease, that gave a peek to her long glowing legs. 

Shivaay gulped. His eyes gleamed, nose flared, he fisted his hand as he heard the few comments made by men seated behind him. How dare they comment on his wife! 

He looked at her, but she din't have her eyes on him. Her head looked up, with pride and attitude. 

More was in store for Shivaay when she turned to walk back. Her glowing skin was left uncovered, the dress was stark backless. His eyes traveled all the way from that fixed collar at her neck down her back. His fist grew harder. What the hell had got into her? His eyes were putting forth information that his mind, could not believe. His eyes pierced at her back, the thought that others saw as much as he did, stabbed his heart. She was his. Still His. Yet, he sat rooted. His breathing got uneven as his blood boiled by the minute.

Vikram entered and smiled at her. He extended his hand and she smiled gratefully holding it. Shattered by the sight was all Shivaay was at the moment. Jealousy melting into his blood.

Only Anika knew what she felt, with gazes of the hundreds on her. When Vikram entered she was sort of relieved, in sharing the spot light, that meant reduced attention at her. It was a tradition for the boss to walk with the showstopper at the end.