[2] Tease ~ Quinn Cook

Tease
Quinn Cook

"That's it guys. The Golden State Warriors are your 2018 NBA Champions."

"Congrats. Congrats. No matter what you say Quinn, we couldn't be here without you. You've earned your place in this league and I'm proud of you."

{your name} smiled to herself as she saw the heart warming moment between the Warriors Head Coach Steve Kerr and her fiancé Quinn Cook. She was proud of him. He went through a lot of struggles just get a stable roster position and now he is an NBA Champion.

{your name} who unfortunately couldn't be in Cleveland due to work, decided that she would leave him some surprises in his inbox as she awaits his arrival at home.

"How does it feel to be NBA Champions?"

"Man I went from being snitched on to putting a ring on." Quinn watched his teammate, Nick Young, with wide eyes before bursting out into a loud laughter with the rest of the room.

"Dude you are wild." Quinn said as he shook his head, knowing that the quote was going to be everywhere.

"But it's the truth man. This feeling is surreal." Nick said getting hyped again, putting his arms around his and Jordan Bell's shoulders.

"Ya damn right. This fuck feels good. We going be partying for the next week." Jordan said as he nodded his head to the hip hop song playing in the back ground.

"Man you a NBA Champion right now. You know how much Oakland hoes you can get fam?" Nick said as he hyped him up. Jordan paused for a moment and did a quick thinking face.

"You right. We should celebrate with some hoes this weekend."

"Aye. I ain't in this with you guys today." Quinn said laughing as he backed away. "You two cause enough problems in my life."

"Mane but the wifey ain't got to know." Nick said as he nudged Quinn a bit.
"That's why your ass got snitched on." Jordan and Quinn said at the same time, making a passerby Kevin Durant laugh out loud.

"Man fuck y'all." Nick said laughing. "Let's fine play boy Klay. He definitely would be partying with us."

Quinn shook his head as the two teammates went to explain Klay their weekend plan. He decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to check his phone and answer messages.

He quickly sent thanks to his mother, siblings other family, Coach K and his fellow starters from Duke before he opened {your name}'s message.

Baby 👅💍:
Congratulations zaddy on being a champion. You know I love you so much. I got some special gifts for you when you reach home 😋

Daddy Q😍💍:
Thank you Ma. I love you too
Gifts you say? 👀

Baby 👅💍:
Mhhhm

Daddy Q😍💍:
Can I at least get a hint or see the boxes? Pretty please.

Baby👅💍:
I'll think about it.

Daddy Q😍💍:
Damn...

"Aye yo Cook. It's time to go man." Javale yelled to him as he walked out of the locker room with his bag. Quinn nodded his head as he slipped his phone into his pocket and picked up his belongings.

He heard the special tone that he had for {your name} went off but before he could take it up, Klay and Nick already had the phone.

"1 attachment." Klay said with an amused look on his face.

"Wait nigga... 3 attachments. Woii." Nick said as he raised a brow at Quinn.

"Nope. 5. Wait make that 6." Klay said as they continue to watch the notification. Quinn quickly snatched the phone from his hand and unlocked it to see the messages.

"Oh shit." He mumbled to himself as he licked his lips. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm down his hormones.

"Aye we want to see too." Nick yelled making Quinn clutch the phone to his chest quickly.

"Nigga know. You not seeing my wife. The fuck."

"Awwwweee he called her his wife. Goals." Jordan yelled from the end of the hallway making the team chuckle.

"Anyways. Can we like hurry up and get on the plane I got some places to go to." Quinn yelled to everyone before texting back his fiancé.

Daddy Q😍💍:
When I reach home I want you on the bed sprawled out in the white piece okay. Put on the new heels I got you, you know what I'm going to buy you a new pair tonight so they can be at the door tomorrow morning. Yup.

"Why are you hurrying people. Enjoy the moment."

"He got nudes that's why. The man has needs guys." Andre said with a loud laugh.

"Ooooo. I want to see. Ayesha said as she let go of Steph's hand to turn to Quinn. Quinn let out a small laugh and gave Ayesha the phone, knowing that {your name} went to her for advice on which ones to send to him.

"Ooops. My sis bad. Get this man back to California instantly guys." Ayesha said clapping her hands to everyone. Making them laugh.

Baby👅💍:
No need to buy a new one baby. The white one is perfect because..

"The white one is perfect because it's crutchless. OH SHIT COOK." Nick yelled as he read the message over his shoulder. Quinn sucked his teeth as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Man can you guys not. I'm struggling here." He said with a deep sigh as he tried to think about cow titties instead of his fiancé's plump round ones.

"He about to nut by watching pictures. Sis got powers." Draymond said with a laugh.

"She knows how to tease a muthafucka man." Quinn mumbled to himself as they walked into the bus. As he sat down in his seat he noticed that she sent another picture to him. He quickly cover the front of the screen and opened the picture to see her laying naked in front of the mirror with whip cream on her nipples and on the top of her vagina.

Baby👅💍:
Dessert is waiting on you.

"Fuck it man." He said as he tried to fix his dick. Nick noticed his movements and started to clown him again, all the way to the airport.

_._
Hey guys 👏🏾
I'll be filling out the requests soon.

Thoughts on this?

One Love
Kam