Part 1:The Offer

YN's POV
I was in the airship flying towards beacon academy I was so excited but also nervous for two reasons. One I had no friends which wasn't anything new but I still felt nervous about not knowing people just in case I needed someone to cover my back. Two I was moved up two years so I doubt anyone would be able to take me seriously given that I'm so much younger than them. I reached into my shirt and pulled out a silver heart shaped locket that has the word "LN" (Last Name) engraved on it I opened it to reveal a picture a younger me hold my little sister Scarlet's Hand and my little adopted fannus sister named Maple sitting on my shoulders with our dad beside me. "Don't worry I'll find you" I thought to myself before putting the locket back in my shirt. I put my head phones in (choose the song) and zoned out thinking about how I got here

*Flashback*
YN's Narration POV
I was just walking down the street trying to find a good bakery in town I was about to put my earbuds in when I heard a scuffle in an alley way and what sounded like heavy metal scrapping against rock. I decided to put my earbuds back in my pocket and investigate I found 3 White fang members sliding a metal dumpster out of the way then crawling into something then covering it again I decided to follow after them and moved the dumpster.

I heard a noise coming from a hole in the wall that was big enough to crawl through. I heard people turning around and making their way to me I ran beside the dumpster so they wouldn't see me as soon as one came out I took a strike at him with one of my dual long swords they were black longswords with FC (Favourite Colour) detailing and darker FC fabric wrapped around the handle. The left sword has a shotgun at the hilt of the blade and the right has a rifle running up the back of the blade. As I struck he went down quick just as the other two made there way to me as I began dodging around their attacks and blocking ones that would hit my body I took and opportunity to tuck and roll in between them and take a strike at each member. I started using one sword to fight one member and the other to block his friend I knocked him off balance and fired at him with the shotgun in the hilt of my left sword to take him out. I then brought my full attention to the last member quickly beating him with a slash to leg then rolling around him to make an cross slash on his back. I crawled through the hole and eventually after a couple minutes of crawling I came to a room filled with crates.

I poped one open using my sword as a makeshift crowbar to find it filled with cases and cases of dust crystals "Why do the White Fang need so much god damn dust" I thought checking a few more crates to find the same thing. For all I knew about the White Fang I couldn't put my finger on why they needed so much dust until a deep booming voice knocked me out of thought process. "Hey your not supposed to be in here" I turned to see a hulking giant of a man holding a large red claymore staring at me judging by his features he appeared to be a bear fannus.

"Oh umm I'm new here some guy told me to check on the crates so I am"I tried passing my self off as both a White Fang member and a fannus despite not looking either of the parts

"Really who was it?"

"THINK YN THINK!"

"Ummm Steve"Really that was the best you could come up with

"Wait the Wolf or the Rat"

Wait there's someone in the White Fang named Steve? Not only that there are multiple people in the White Fang named Steve? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

"Umm The Wolf"

"Oh ok sorry to bother you newbie"

HOW THE HELL DID THAT JUST WORK?!

"Wait a minute"

"Dammit"

"Steve Transferred  a week ago"

As he charged at me Claymore in hand I slide off a shot gun shell from my wristband of shotgun shells into my sword and dodged his strike. He was a big guy so it wasn't to hard to dodge his attacks what surprised me was how quick he was on his feet I dodged his attack and landing on a crate. He slammed his claymore into the crate as I jumped off and it exploded than I remembered "We're surrounded by one of the most dangerous substances on earth" I knew my regular tactics weren't going to work so I decided moving between boxes to get him to strike them making them blow up in his face. I think he got really made by this as he picked up a crate of dust and hurled it in my direction I activated my semblance and sent a shock wave at the crate making it explode in mid air (I didn't come up with the idea for the semblance of came from a side character in the "Someone Special Yang x Male Reader" fanfiction by @woolington check it out it's good) The bear fannus charged thought the smoke of the explosion and grabbed me by the neck he ran a few more feet before choke slamming me through a crate of dust making it blow up on both me and him

I screamed out in pain as he picked me up by the neck and chucked me at the ware house door. My back hurt like hell but I got up any way I ran up to him and slid threw his legs taking a shot with my shot gun on my way out. I then grabbed some dust crystals and threw them at him they bounced off as expected before detonating, he was still standing "What kinda of steroids are they feeding you!" I shouted annoyed at this whole fight by now.

He jumped at me and I dodged making him jump into the dust again I sheathed my swords and grabbed two brief cases of dust and shoved them into his shirt I then jumped onto his shoulders and shot my semblance into his shirt. The shot set off the dust sending us towards the metal door of the warehouse I moved so I could use his body as a landing pad when we collided with the wall. The force of the blast and the weight of his body with some help from my semblance was enough to break through the metal door and I landed on top of him.

I looked around and saw a man in a green suit with white hair and a cane looking at be as I made my badass exit from the building "that was quite the entrance Mr.LN"

"Thank you... wait how do you know my name"

"I am Professor Ozpin Headmaster Of Beacon Academy"

"Wait you're Professor Ozpin?!"

"Yes I am, that was quite the impressive fight young man please come with me I would like to talk to you in a more private setting"

He was the headmaster of my dream school I wasn't gonna say no so I followed

Time skip to Ozpin and YNmeeting up with Glynda in a room
"So this is YN LN? Glynda said raising my chin so I was looking at her

"Yes ma'am"I said trying to be official

Ozpin placed a plate of cookies in front of me

I picked one up and slid it into my mouth while staring into his soul

"Anyway YN how did you become so skilled at fighting at your age and how did you know about this White Fang dust base"

"Signal academy and honestly I was looking for a bakery when I came across it"

"Hmmm but you still decided to jump in and investigate"

"Yes they were White Fang I wanted to know why they needed dust By the way you ever wonder why there are shops that sell one of the most dangerous substances on earth to people like it's the fucking M&M store?"(get the reference?)

"Yes given your upbringing I understand why you would want to investigate" Ozpin said completely dodging the dust question

"Wait you know about that?!"

"Yes, now the real reason I brought you here is you showed tremendous fighting ability for such a young boy. I see good things in you things you will not learn to harness with staying two more years at signal"

"What are you implying?"

"As you know I am the Headmaster at Beacon and I wish to bring you to my school if you are up for it"

"But I would be skipping two years at signal"

"As I said you can already fight better than most huntsman at signal and I believe that you won't learn much more staying there two more years"

"I wish to bring you straight to Beacon Academy"

"Really?!"

"Of course my boy"

*Flashback ends*

This should be a fun year