Acceptance

Ascella's POV
Olly and I stayed at the precinct. Fin came back with Cragen.
"Manor Hill patch."
I squeezed Olly's hand. He looked at me, then to Fin, "Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"That's impossible, no one from Manor Hill know that diner...can I see the patch?"
He looked at it through the evidence bag, "Lacrosse..."
"Your teammates..." I whispered.
"Mr. Kingsley, I need you to make a few calls."
"No need. We have a game tonight. In Queens. They should be at the school in 20 minutes."
"Let's stop that game before it starts." Dad and Liv left.

They came back with the whole team. A guy saw Olly and went to us. He was blonde with brown eyes, "Olly, what happened? Why are we here?"
"A few of our teammates raped and killed someone."
I was quietly holding Olly's hand. The guy looked at me for a moment.

"Who's this?" He started me down, causing me to look down

"Ascella Amaro. She worked with the girl who died."
"That's why you cancelled on practice yesterday?"
"She's not a that. She's a person. And lose the attitude, don't be a jerk." Olly smirked. The guy smiled and took out his hand, "I'm Charlie Harris. This guy's best friend, and trust me, don't believe what he says about his skills in bed. No where near as good as his lacrosse skills."
Olly pushed him playfully as I laughed. Charlie was then taken to be questioned.
"Hey, can you guys do us a favor?"
"Yeah?" Olly and I answered in unison.
"Looks like we'll be here a while. Mind getting lunch?" Amanda smiled.
Olly grabbed his keys from his pocket, "On it. What are you guys hungry for?"
"Sandwiches, there's a deli on main."
"Text the orders to Ascella, they're on me."
"This is him trying to win approval." I rolled my eyes as he took my hand and we went out.

We came back with the food and Munch sighed, "Finally, I'm dying."
I handed him his sandwich and gave the rest to the others. I sat with Olly as we ate.
"What's it like being a normal person?" I smirked. He rolled his eyes and took another bite of his sandwich. I barely ate, being too preoccupied with the case. Olly took my hand, "Hey..."
"Hi."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I wiped some sauce from the corner of his lip.

He laughed, "So much for being Charming, huh?"
I shook my head and tried to get up, but he stopped me.
"Hey, Hey, Hey...talk to me. Ascella, talk to me." He whispered. I couldn't say a word, so he got up.
"Okay, I know it's loud here, take me where you want to go...somewhere quiet, remember?" He followed me to the bunk room. I sat on one of the beds and cried. Olly kneeled in front of me, patiently and gently brushing his hands through my hair.

Nick's POV
I notice Ascella and Olly leave and go to the bunk room. I went to check and I could see Ascella sitting on the bed and crying. He was gentle and patient with her. Then he spoke.
"Hey...you don't have to say anything. You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but don't keep me out...right now, you're feeling really bad and that's alright." He pet her head and looked at her, "Just know I'm right here. So is your dad and the squad...okay?"
She nodded, hair getting in the way. She then reached for him and he held her tight.