Rocket

Demi had a special night planned out for her boyfriend. His team had just won the Super Bowl, she had let him go out in celebrate with his teams telling him he had to be back at the house at 1am. That gave her time to set everything up, she dressed in all white lingerie that made her look like a delicious angel. Pushing one of the couches towards the nearest wall so it'll be more space. She placed the chair in the center of the floor. Dimming the lights. Demi smirked when she heard the keys in the door, checking the time. Odell was right on time.

" hey baby" demi said as she walked over to Odell pulling him down for a kiss.

" you looking mighty sexy tonight" Odell said as he stood back admiring his girlfriend.

" all for you baby. Now sit down" demi Said guiding him to sit down in the chair.

Demi grabbed the remote to the stereo before she turned back towards Odell with a smirk.

~Let me sit this ass On you Show you how I feel
Let me take this off Will you watch me Yes mass appeal.~

Demi walked over towards Odell, spreading his legs open some she sat right on his crotch grinding a bit before she slowly got back up running her hands from the bottom of her butt cheeks to the small of her back. Odell sat in the chair looking at his girlfriend dance for him.

~Don't take your eyes off it Watch it, babe
If you like You can touch me baby Do you
Do you wanna touch me baby Grab ahold, don't let go Let me know That you Ready~

Mouthing the words to the song. Demi shook her ass, bending over in front of Odell before she moved to straddle him. Grabbing both of Odell's hands she placed them on her ass. Odell gripped her ass, running his hands over her thighs back to her ass.

~I just wanna show you now Slow it down
Go around You rock hard I rock steady~

Demi knew her man was already getting turned on. She could see the lust in his eyes, the way he bit his bottom lip.

"You rock hard I rock steady" Demi said as she rocked her hips against Odell's dick.

Odell hands went to Demi's waist rocking her in a slow pace, thrusting upward.

~And rock right up to the Side of my mountain Climb until you reach my peak babe, the peak, the peak And reach right into the bottom of my fountain I wanna play in your deep baby, the deep baby, the deep Then dip me under where you can feel my river flowing flow Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe Don't wash me over until my well runs dry Send all your sins all over me babe, me~

Demi bounced up and down slowly on Odell's lap. She leaned in leaving light kisses on his neck as she continued to grind her hips down on him. Odell bulge was now visible in his jeans and it was killing him. Unbuttoning his jeans he some how managed to get his jeans off without demi moving off his lap. Playing with the straps on Demi's shoulders, Odell began to slip them off exposing her breast.

As demi continued to dance to the song, her favorite part came on.

~You ain't right for doing it to me like that daddy Even though I've been a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad girl Tell me what you're gonna do about thatPunish me
Please Punish me please Daddy what you're going to do with all of this Ass All up in your face~

Demi got down on her knees in between Odell's legs running her hands up his thighs close to his dick.

"Even though I been a bad, bad, bad, bad girl" demi sang along laying her head on his lap, looking up at him she kissed his dick through his briefs.

" tell me what you're gonna do" demi said smirking as she backed up from Odell laying on the floor with her legs open. She turned around so that she was now on all fours, arching her back on the floor creating the deepest arch in her back. With her ass in the air.

Odell couldn't take no more. In seconds he was on the floor with demi holding her in that same position. He unsnapped the lingerie from in between her legs before he bend down licking her wet pussy, moaning at the taste.  Slurping on her pussy for awhile he leaned back loving the view. He pulled down his briefs, running his dick between her folds. Odell slowly pushed inside feelings Demi's tight walls clench around him.

"Baby" demi moaned.

"You finna get it. Thinking you can just tease me like that" Odell said grabbing Demi's hair as he roughly fucked her.

~You and I create Rockets and waterfalls~

_______________________________

A/N: I hope y'all liking theses little stories, I actually got the stories set up from happ1ending I like how she'll write part one of a story then write another story then go back and write part 2 from the first story(I really hope y'all get the concept🙉🙈) but anyways feel free to leave feedbacks...... I LOVE THEM 😍❣️