Chapter 1

Burying my momma at 17 is the hardest thing I had to do so far in life. My momma was the best momma in the world. She raised my brother's and myself to be the best people in the world.
My momma name was Shantel Renee Johnson, she had four sons Kashmir, Karrin,Karols and Kevin and one daughter ,me (Harmony).
I was the baby of the brunch and it was clear that my brothers would kill over me.
I am the regular 17 year old virgin with crazy brothers, I was allowed to date and I have been with my boyfriend Chase ,for 5 years and that's only because he was my brother Kevin's best friend. Weird huh ? But I loved Chase he was my everything. I just hated that he sold drugs and shit.

This was my last year in high school and my goals was to become a Business owner, I actually wanted to own my own restaurant.

Come on Harm, Chase cooed as I put the flowers on my momma's grave. Looking at him I just cried because I was gonna miss her like crazy. I remember her telling me the day before she died to always cherish her name and remember that I can do anything I put my mind to. My momma was my best friend and I loved her down.
Kashmir was like a father because we ain't have a daddy and he really was the only men who ever got me straight. He didn't play with me and it was known in our neighborhood that he would off any bitch or nigga about me.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Monday 3/23 8:23
Compton high
Hey girl , how you feel? My best friend Jamie asked as I looked at her. I'm good I just really miss my momma, I cooed to her as she rubbed my hand. I know babe I miss Mrs. J to, She said as we looked at each other. Jamie was my best friend since elementary. We did everything together and she was Chase's niece.

Yes he had a niece my age because his momma had a child when she was 11 ,which was Jamie's dad, James. He was a known drug lord who got 100 years for pushing dope from New Orleans to Florida.

Come on Harm lets go to class ,she said as this bitch name Ebony walked passed us mean mugging. I literally had beat this hoe ass about 10 times and she still ain't have enough, her brothers was beefing with my brothers and she called her self beefing with me. So I had to dog her ass.
Scary bitch she said as I just looked at her.
Ha bitch ain't shit scary about me ! I said as I just looked at her. Before I knew it I was slamming her head against the lockers as Jamie stomp her friend head into the floor.

9:00 a.m
I am so sick of you, Kashmir said as he looked at me. She hit me first Kash , I smartly said only for him to pop me in the mouth. Ahhh I cried as I hit him back, you aren't supposed to be hitting me, I cried as I grabbed his hair and popped him across the head as he tried to restrain me. Man stop Chase said as him and Karrin pulled me off him.
I'm fighting this hoe because of y'all fuck niggas ,I yelled as Chase pinned me against the wall. She hates me because Frank them hate y'all, so every time she see me we fighting, what I suppose to let her just beat me up? I cried.
I ain't know you was fighting her Harm, Kash yelled as he looked at me. You didn't ask you just hit me for nothing I cried.

Man you ain't finna be fighting, like I said he said as he is walking out the door. I couldn't understand my brother and I was so sick of him and his bullshit.
👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽
4/15
Sitting on the porch I watched the kids play on our street, I was basically kicked out of school for fighting for the hundred of time but my grades spoke for themselves .I was a straight A student, never had a B ,always had honor roll so I was able to graduate but not actually attend the graduation but I ain't care long as I had that diploma.
Looking up to see this girl who I swear was fucking Chase walk up. Um hi Harmony, is Chase around? She asked as him and my brother's pulled up. Looking at her sideways I ain't say nothing. What's good Harm? Chase said kissing me on the lips. Nothing, I said with a attitude.
Ughhh Chase, you need to stop playing and tell this lil girl what it is. You are 21 and I'm your bitch and we have a kid on the way , she rudely said making my eyes get wide.
What?? I said as he just looked at me, you got this hoe pregnant? You fucking her on me? I asked standing up as Kevin looked so shocked.

Yesss babe ,I'm 4 months pregnant and he is the daddy she yelled as Kash and Karrin just watched me. Pushing Chase he let me actually hit him in the face. You want that pussy?? Nigga fuck you I cried as I just repeatedly hit and slapped him. You are a fucked up person I cried as Karrin grabbed me.

Damn bruh it's like that? Kevin said as he looked at his best friend. Man it was a mistake I'm sorry Harm ,he said as Karrin held me. You wasn't giving that man no pussy, what the fuck you think he was gonna do ?Kash said pushing pass me . Man fuck you Kashmir I hate you too.

Those was the last words I said to my brother or should I say to everyone in California.