19

So you was fucking him and her? Jamie asked as I looked her in the eyes. Um yes I nervously said as she just shook her head.
Harm you are so dumb,why the fuck would you do that? You know how much shit he put you through, I can't believe you she said as we stood in our office.

Jasmine got mad after Chase said we couldn't fuck and she was now in Chicago with some dude and Chase was acting funny, I mean I only did it to knock it off my bucket list to really have sex with a girl and my husband. I mean I use to talk to him about it but he would say I was scary.
So y'all cool? Jamie asked as Mrs.Tracey his momma walked in with my babies.

Girl no he ain't talk to me in 2 weeks . He act funny when I come get the kids and he only look at me. Girl he crazy and you shouldn't of did that she said as my kids walked into our office.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😡😳😳😡😡😡
Anyways after the bullshit and fun I had with Jasmine and Chase I was over it. It was something to do.
I was going to New York this weekend and I was so happy that I wasn't being held back anymore by him or nobody else.

Finishing my last client , I knew Jamie felt I was crazy but I did what I did to do it for my own pleasure and if I'm finna be judged off of that ,it really didn't matter. It was good and it was very fun.

Going home I showered and ate, the kids spend a lot of time with their nanny so they was with her today. Feeling not alone I knew every time Chase was watching me and for the pass two weeks he has been in my house. But he thought I ain't know so I would do a lil show for him.

Turning on my R.Kelly I danced around my room with nothing on but a thong. Rubbing my nipples ,I looked at self in the full size mirror. Going to my dresser I removed my rabbit.

Removing my panties I laid in my bed , placing the toy onto my clit I let the vibration take over my body, mmmh mmmh I moaned as the feeling from the toy gave me some pleasure. Making my self explode I was out for the count.

Next day
Getting up I showered and ate breakfast, I know Chase was here to because my alarm was off and he was the only person who knew it. I was a lil freaked out at first but I think he was the one who was going crazy now. Not me, he was crazy and he wanted to make sure I wasn't fucking nobody else.

Packing my bags I was so ready to leave for New York. It was finna be so fun to get out of LA for a couple of days.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Short chapter y'all don't judge her to bad, she just want to be a freak for a while.