18

Biting my lip as I looked at Chase. He was so fine and I might sound stupid but I wanted to fuck him and his bitch. I know I'm so stupid for wanting a nigga who damn near killed me and who took me through hell. But one day I was doing Jasmine hair because Jamie was book , she was flirting and shit and I was feeling her for some reason. We became okay and she asked could she eat me and I told her only if Chase was there to watch.

So today is the day that we will see if he is willing to do it.
Hmm what's up Jas why you here? He asked looking her in the face.
Umm hi to you to , she laughed as I went back into the living room.
Watching him walk in I knew he probably was gonna snap on us and I really ain't want to get on his bad side no more.

So what's up man? Why you here? He said as he looked at me. Um Chase, you know how I was telling you, I wanted to see you have sex with Harmony? She said making his eyes get wide, man girl you crazy, he laughed as he looked at me.

No for real , I want to see you fuck her and she agreed ,Jasmine said costing him to drop his jaw.
Pick your jaw up, I'm serious and I think you should fuck her while I watch.
Man y'all playing, I got to go man , he said shaking his head.
But I was so serious and so was Jasmine.
It's for real Chase , I said standing to undo my bra.
Looking back at me as I remove my bra his eyes really got big.
Coming to me Jasmine kissed my lips, feeling me up , I told her I wasn't into eating a female but she said she just wanted to eat me and for some reason ,I was on all that.
Kissing my lips went to her now in between my legs giving me some great head as he watched. Ooooh my goddess, I cried as my body shook.

Licking my juice she stood up, watching his eyes he looked to be so shook. Fuck her she said as he just looked at me. Removing his shirt she really undressed him.
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
Chase
Man this shit is so crazy, I don't know what the fuck is happening. How the fuck did Jasmine convince Harm to be down with her. So you finna make love to her or not? Jasmine said as she removed my boxers.

Dick was so hard it was crazy, I wasn't finna turn down this for shit but I know this was finna make our relationship weird.

Ahhhhh Harm moaned as I put the dick in her raw. Ahhhh please she cooed as I added more.

Beating the tightness up I was so much turned on to how she was screaming my name and Jasmine played with herself as I fucked my wife. Shhhh I told her as she cried because I had her now riding my dick. She was bouncing on the dick but she was whining because of the pain and thickness. Kissing her lips I gave her what was hers and she seems to be so relieved . I don't know what the fuck Jasmine creepy ass had going on but she was my bitch and I was fucking with her hard if she was on me fucking my wife and her. I was surprised Harm was on this shit but I loved it.
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
2 weeks later
Fucking Harm as Jasmine slept this became a pattern and I thought I was the man. Kissing her lips as she rubbed my back I was a king, Jasmine was getting beat down to but she was more into Harmony riding her face and Harmony was into that shit to.
Sleeping in between both of them at Harmony house, I couldn't believe this shit still.
8 a.m
Rubbing Jasmine ass as Harm ride my dick, she was so sexy. Turning over Jasmine set up and begin to suck Harms titties. I ain't fuck Jasmine raw and she ain't having that shit, I only fucked Harm raw but Jasmine loved to catch my nut.

After giving Harm the dick, I was off to work and they was to. We showered together and we all left at the same time. It was weird man and I was getting a lil jealous of their relationship and I wanted Harm to back off Jasmine and I wanted Jasmine to leave Harm alone, I loved it but Harm isn't just pussy to me, she is someone I loved.
🤨🤨🤨😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆