Chapter 2

3 years later
That day three years ago was the last time I saw my brothers or Chase. I left Compton and moved to Georgia where I was now a owner of one of the top Beauty Salons in ATL.
Jamie and I left that night and ain't never turn to see or talk to anyone.

Today was actually the first day we was on our way back home to visit because Kashmir was getting married and he had reach out to me on Facebook. I mean after three years, I unblocked him because I did miss them a lil.
I hated Chase guts, Jamie learned that the girl was lying and it wasn't no baby but he was fucking her so that was out. Karrin was the only one I missed because he loved me no matter what. I felt Kevin knew his best friend was cheating but he ain't say shit.

Exiting the airport I looked at my best friend, she was bad as fuck. We stayed together and everything. I lost my Virginity to this football player from the ATL home team ,name Paul but it ain't work because he was a hoe. So I was actually untouched for about 2 years now and I really ain't care about the sex, I really just needed a good friend.

Pulling up to the address my brother send to us, the house was big as fuck. Damn bitch I guess the drug money paid off, I laughed as we removed ourself from the Jeep we had rented. Yasss bitch it did Jamie said fixing her clothes.

Ringing the door bell we waited for someone to open the door.
Damn mannn my baby grown and so pretty ,Kashmir said as he looked at me. Smiling from ear to ear ,tears exit my eyes because I truly miss my brothers and I was happy to see my brothers. My baby he cooed hugging me as everyone else came to the door. Hugging each of my brothers as Jamie did the same ,I cried because I really did love them, they took care of me despite the mean shit.
Meeting my brother's wife, I had to admitted she was beautiful. Light skin, pretty eyes, nice body, baby was bad.
Mingling and eating with them ,I basically told them about my life and they told me about theirs. I had one niece now her name was Harmony to. It made me so happy to be meeting a lil girl who looked just like me , it was scary that someone can be identical to you and not be your child.

Damn what's good niece? Someone said behind Jamie and Me. Heyyyy unk she cooed as I turned to look at him as he looked me up and down. Um hey Chase I said as I walked off. I ain't have shit to say to him, he was a hoe and he basically played me.

Baby girl you know you ain't got to get a room, y'all can stay here, Kash said as he looked at me. Umm no I don't want to be in nobody way and plus I already booked us a suite for the week, I said as he hugged me. Oh okay babygirl I'll see you tomorrow he said as he hugged me again .
Damn Harm you act like you don't see a nigga, Chase said as he stood by our car. Um I spoke to you Chase, what's the issue? I asked as I lend against the car. I want to tell you I'm sorry for cheating on you, I haven't been in a relationship since you because I knew you was my wife but I fucked up and let temptation get in my way , he said as I looked him up and down. You know I love you, I ain't never cover your name up he said lifting his shirt up showcasing his sexy ass body ,showing me my name.

Ooh okay I said rolling my eyes, see you at the wedding tomorrow ,I said getting into the Jeep.
I don't know what he thought, I wasn't on that shit and it was over and done. But I would love to ride his fine ass face.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Next day
Bitcccch you bad, Jamie cheered as I walked out my room into the living room of the suite we had. Girl ass so fat, I song as I twerk.
Come on girl let's get to this Royal Wedding, I laughed as we exited the hotel.

2 hours later
The wedding was lit, people I ain't see in years was here, my brothers looked good up there and my beautiful niece was so beautiful. I can't believe Kashmir named his baby after me, I felt he hated me at times.
Looking at Chase whom I had to say looked so 😋 yummy, he couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

After the wedding was over we all headed back to my brothers mansion for the reception which was also Lit...
Aye ye aye aye aye people was dancing and just having a good time and of course it was this creep.
Ignoring him I danced with my new sister in law whom I must say I loved ready.
Man why you ignoring my nigga? Kevin said hugging me.
Boy please, I don't like you either ,I said pushing him.
Why? He said as he grabbed my arm. Because I know you knew he was cheating on me, I said pushing him off me. He was drunk for one for touching me like that and he had to be high for even thinking we was cool. Yes I miss him but I ain't forget shit.
Man I ain't know shit and if I did I would of been made you leave him. That shit happen when I wasn't around, I don't know what type of nigga you think I am but I would never let nobody hurt you girl, you was our world, he said grabbing me again.
Whatever Kevin I don't have time to go back in time. It is what it is I said as Karrin walked up to us.
Y'all chill, we will hash this out tomorrow, let Kashmir enjoy his night ,Karrin whispered. I'm good it's nothing to talk about I said as Kevin just looked at me.
It wasn't and I was over it.