Chapter 7

4 months later
I was of course hurt after the miscarriage but I had made peace with myself and the situation.
Going into my shop today it was bittersweet because today Jamie was leaving the shop with me and opening up her own in Compton. Her boyfriend had proposed and she accepted. So I was basically left in ATL by myself but it was cool.
I didn't talk to Chase at all after the miscarriage, he just told me he was sorry and that's it, we ain't have no other conversation.

So are you going to come for the month and help me like you promise? Jamie asked as she did her last client hair. Um yes I'll be there Sunday, I said as I looked at her.
Kevin had moved down here last weekend but went back home to go to court, he was basically renting the half of Jamie's space in the house from her and she was cool with it.

Girl look, Jamie said as she pointed to a so sexy Chase coming into the shop with a dozen of roses. Looking at him I knew he probably was coming to congratulate Jamie, he was coming down to help her move back home. Looking at him and some chick walk into the shop, I just finish doing my clients hair. I figure the girl was his bitch.

Damn Harmony no hi? The female said costing me to look up. Looking at her, I promise I ain't no this chick. Wow Harmony really, so you leave Compton and forget about everybody? She said making me look at her crazy.

Bitch you really don't know Kanndy? Jamie said making my eyes wide. Kanndy was Chase's oldest sister and Jamie's auntie.
She looked totally different, I mean she was so slim when I seen her last it didn't make no since. She had moved to Louisiana when I was 14 and I ain't seen her since.
Ohhhh my god Kanndy bitch you thick ,I said hugging her. She looked so good it was crazy. I'm so sorry I admitted as I looked her up and down, now she was a bad bitch.
After greeting her Chase was on that creep shit again.
Looking at my body as I stood up doing hair. He wasn't helping Jamie move nothing ,Kanndy said he had some dudes doing all that.So why was he here?

Going into my offices I finished my books and locked up all the safes that only had small bills in them.
As I'm opening the door he is standing right in the door way. Oh my God I said holding my chest because he actually scared the shit out of me.
Not saying nothing he just looked at me,trying to walk pass him ,he of course wasn't having that. This fool blocked me in, excuse me Chase I said trying not to look at him.

Still not saying nothing he just looked down at me.
What? What can I help you with? I asked him as he just looked at me.
Removing his shirt ,he was really making me nervous. Show casing his nicely tatted chest he just stood in front of me. Pushing him out my way , I wanted to get a way because I didn't want to rekindle this shit again, but he only grab a head full of my hair and pulled me back to him.
Ahhh stop I scream as he is now pinned me against the wall. I mean I know Jamie was still in the shop with Kanndy why she wasn't helping me as I am screaming as he is pushing me against the walls.

Lifting me up for my legs and thighs could be right on his dick he begin to kiss on my neck. I had a habit of not wearing panties and he knew that shit and today I wore a dress.

Kissing my lips it's like my body wasn't gonna turn him or his dick down. Kissing is now turning into him eating me out.
Mmmmh I moaned as my sweetness is coving his tongue.
Him tasting me turned into his long brown dick entering my tightness as he is beating down my walls. Ahhhhh I cried from the long stokes.
Him fucking me so good he had my body shaking as he kissed my lips.

In my mind I think Jamie set me up all the time. Like I was screaming and she didn't come see what was wrong. It was like they had planned this shit because she knows, I'm weak as fuck and I really do love Chase. Walking pass her and Kanndy with him not far behind me. I wipe my eyes, it wasn't rape because I was willing to just give it to him after he put me in the mood to want him.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
Sunday
Jamie didn't leave, she was actually leaving with me. Chase and Kanndy was also leaving today with us. The last couple of days was nothing but hard sex and wet faces. I promise you he fucked be everyday ,all day for the pass 4 days. I didn't go to work or leave my house, he cooked or we order out. I was under his spell again and I felt so low as a woman.

It was like I was in a relationship that I ain't agree on, he basically told me I was his bitch and he was my nigga. Kissing my neck as we waited for Kashmir to pick us up from the airport, I sat on his lap.

How can you just force someone to be your girlfriend? I mean I do love him(always have) but all Chase did was cheat.

6:40 p.m
Of course soon as we got to his house I was locked up in the bedroom getting that dick. This nigga sex drive was so high it was crazy.

Laying cross his California King Size bed, nude I slept so peacefully. Hearing him on the edge of the bed counting, I knew he was still selling drugs. And I hated it, always have. Mmh I moaned as I reposition my body. Chase I have to pee(yes I had to ask this nigga could I pee)
Go ahead Harm he said not once looking back at me. Getting out the bed nude ,I walked right pass him.
Using the bathroom I needed to shower, we planned on meeting my brothers and Jamie for dinner at Karols house.
Taking a shower I washed away all his germs.
Drying off I could hear him on the phone with someone.
Probably Kevin ugly ass
Going into the room with him he had all the lights on, looking at him he was dressed already.
Applying lotion and deodorant to my body he watched me. Putting on a black thong with the match lace bra he watched.

Doing something simple I wore a pair of black Levi's and a Guess white & red shirt with my jean jacket

Walking in front of me as we exit his house he was mean for some reason.
Opening the door for me he turned on the alarm.

As we are heading to my brothers house he is quite. I didn't have my phone because it stayed in his pocket so all I could do was look out the window. Arriving at Karols house he helped me out the car. Walking side to side he held my hand.
What's good bruh? Karols said as he looked at us. Sisssssss he cooed kissing my cheeks, I'm so happy to see you babygirl ,he cooed again. Hugging and laughing with him Chase walked in the house to greet everyone else.

Seeing him sitting outside with Kash I looked at him. Y'all busy? I asked as he looked me up and down , yeah babygirl give us a min Kash said passing Chase the blunt.
Coming back in the house 🏡,I ate some food and talked to Jamie.
So bitchhhh y'all together ? She asked as I looked at her. Jamie you know that, I smartly said. Why you being mean to me? She asked.
Because I feel you knew what he was trying to do and I feel you be telling him shit ,that's how he knows how to try me I said as she just mean mug me.

Clearly you needed the dick and you need a man. I'm sick of seeing you lonely and unhappy. The only time you are glowing it seems like is when Chase is in your life. So yes I did tell him you been missing him and you needed him, because you do, it's clear boo she meanly said .
Bitch you can't tell me what I need. I don't tell you want you need and if I do need him you don't have to run and tell him that all the time. I yelled as Karrin and Karols looked at us.

Man fuck You Jamie, hoe I'll be on the next flight back to ATL tomorrow.
Girl bye I don't need you she yelled. You are miserable and my uncle is giving you life ,she yelled coming for me so I punched her ass and it was on.