Chapter 12(shit finna get real)

Chase POV
Yo she crazy Kash said as I carried Harmony to the car.
I loved her crazy ass for along time. She wasn't just my daughter's mom she was the girl I always said I was gonna marry. But I cheated A lot because I was dumb and she wasn't fucking.
Once I saw her for the first time after years of just wanting her, I knew she had to be my wife but I was still living a fast life.
The night she came over and tried to rape me I knew I was gonna own that pussy once I tasted and felt how good it was.

Kissing her as she looked at me, I knew one day I would have to sit down and tell her my secrets. No I wasn't cheating on her now , I mean not in the way she think I was. Before her suicide attempt I did step out , but it was on some business type shit.

I was fucking the lil bitch name Passion ,just to get close to her brother Tank. Her brother was this nigga who was from Inglewood. The nigga had set Kash up to get rob and shot a few years ago and the shit was never resolved.
So we came up with a plan to fuck his sisters and set their ass back up, but the lil hoe had to get stupid and make a scene knowing ,I had a full wife and kid.

I ain't never want Harm to know because I knew I was gonna lose her so when the bitch posted the picture on Ig it made shit look so fucked up, because I was with her a day before we came back to ATL to make peace with her. When she pulled the gun and did the suicide thing it really got to me and made me back off of Passion ,but I knew Kash needed his pay back so I was trying to find a way to finish it without making her unhappy.
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
9/20(3 months later)
Man come here, I said as I pulled on Passions arm. I was back in LA with out my wife or child. I had convinced her to let me come along and plus she was book for the week because it was back to school.

Let me take you to a room ,I cooed as I rubbed on her ass. She was alright, she wasn't Harmony at all but she was sexy.

Okay but you need to check that hoe, if you and her aren't together why she trying to fight everyone over you? Passion said as I looked down at her.

Man you know I'm married, I ain't never tell you I wasn't with her. I just enjoy fucking your brains out and I enjoy chilling with you, I lied as she looked at me. Now let's go so I can put some more ass on you, I demanded as Kash pulled up with her sister ,Ashley.

The plan was to fuck Tank's sisters in order to set him up. We was close because Passion already told me where he be at and where all his money was. All I needed now was her to tell me when he be to the location. She ain't know we was his enemies. I don't even think the nigga knew he rob Kash, I think he think it was some other nigga from Compton.

4 a.m
Firing a blunt, I had just fucked Passion to death. See I ain't fuck Harm, I made love to her and she was the only female getting this raw dick and long tongue. I made sure of that, I made Passion take a day after pill all the time, it wasn't finna be no mistake even tho I used a condom.

Looking at our home video , it was weird because it looked like someone had turned it off or some shit. I would call Harm in the morning to see what was wrong. Finishing this blunt I was off to dreamland.