24

2 months
Ooohhh ayyyye, that's my babe I cooed as my sexy daddy walked crossed the stage at his graduation. Chase was getting his GED today and a bitch was happy for her nigga.

I had went all out, balloons and flowers and all. My brothers thought I was over board because I brought him a new car , but shit this is something big, my baby went from a thug to a gentleman. To the biggest WHORE I knew to a great Husband. My man went from pushing Coke to building homes. He had did a whole 360 and I was finna show out for him.

Kissing him as he walked from behind the stage. Yesss daddy I cooed being all extra because I could. Grabbing his dick as he tongue me down he always matched my nastiest.
Y'all are so nasty Karols said as him and Jamie walked up. They still was hiding the fact that they was together but it was clear.
Yes nasty and we gonna get nastier tonight I said as his momma is bringing the kids.

Hey daddy babies he cooed as he hugged and kissed them. They was his life and he said he did it for them.

I had planned him a party and some of our family and friends from LA had came here to celebrate with us. They knew my nigga was once a no good fuck and to seeinf him doing good ,looked and felt so good.

Before the party I had to surprise him with his 87 Chevy that I had fixed up.He was finna freak out because this car was in Compton the last time he saw her. And she was the first car he ever had and the first car that we kissed in.

Okay close your eyes I whisper as I walked facing him. No I thought we was finna do a quickie before dinner he said as I walked him into our double garage. He already had 3 cars and I had 4(😳) so it was cars parked in the yard to.
We will just close your eyes 👀,I said as I kissed him again. Open up I said to Kevin, walking him down the two stairs I looked over his sexy body, damn he was so fine.

Okay kissing his lips he kept his eyes close, okay daddy open

Man nah, you bullshitting me he smile as he looked at his babe

Man nah, you bullshitting me he smile as he looked at his babe. Babe how ? When ? Damn he said hugging me. Kissing him, I wanted him to check it out. I did my thing with this babe, opening the doors as he looked at it , I saw the happiest in his eyes. Wow baby damn he laughed looking at the inside of the car. I even went as for as putting a backup camera and the music was banging. I spend 20k on the whole car, new everything but shell.

After showing him the car, he pleased me so good that I had to take a nap. The party had started and we was just getting up.
Dressing in a maxi dress and some scandals I was ready.

Going down stairs people was already drinking and laugh. Damn babe really? He smiled.
Yes I'm so proud of you I cooed. Now go have fun and I love you sexy. Kissing me he thanked me again.

2: am
People just left but my brothers and this dude name Yolo. They was smoking and drinking with Chase. I had went and took a shower and checked on my babies. At this point we was in one big house in Buckhead and his momma stayed with us. Jamie was sleep on the chair and Brittany was to. Deciding to just go to sleep I was gonna let him hang out.

9 a.m
Waking up to no Chase I was so confused but I figure he was already up. Doing my morning care ,I put on some shorts and a tank top.

Hey momma, where is Chase? I asked her as Jamie and Britt looked at me. I don't know we woke up and none of them was here. Jamie you talk to Karols? Nope phone not on, she said looking upset.
What the fuck?