The end

After all the shit in Washington, we was back home and everything was good
Chase was mingling with his brothers and my brothers more now and everything was doing good.
I was still a business woman and I made sure my household stayed drama and stress free.
I think God for helping me and my husband relationship and I want to think that everything happens for a reason.
My husband never made up with his sister, they just respected his wishes on the house and the way their father left shit how he left it. They all had to agree to disagree but that was it. She was a bitch and he was hardhead and he ain't kiss no ass. It was still sickening that they felt she was fucking her father, 🤢 who the fuck does that???? Their younger sister Chauncey came to visit us once but Chase said she was beyond disrespectful so he just stayed close with his brothers.

Looking out at my brothers, in laws and hubby I smiled .I was happy that we came this far and that we was so strong now, ah bitch couldn't say anything to break us up. He was my love and I was his love and we was rocking to the end.

Live life with no regret and just try to love your spouses for the best. Everyone makes mistakes and it only takes the strong to survive ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The end