27

6 months pregnant
It's been about 4 months since Chase left, I saw him once in a while , when he brought the kids home. We was having another boy and I was so happy. I texted him the sonogram but he didn't reply. So now I'm standing in front of him as he work out with Kevin.

Looking at me ,he quickly studied my body then turned his head. Why you so cold with me? I send you pictures of the sonogram and my belly, you don't reply, I called to beg you to come back home you don't reply or answer, I said as I looked at his back.
Omg you are so rude ,I yelled as he just ignored me.

It's cool I'm not finna chase you, if you don't want this life, divorce me. I didn't do anything to you , I cried as he just started back working out as my brother looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

Walking out the gym , I just cried and cried. I didn't do anything to this man but try to be cool with him, but he just left me.

3 days later
No it's my weekend and I'm taking them to Disney, I said as Karols is at my house to get the kids. Chase bitch ass was to chicken, he ain't want to come get them so he send my brother. His momma had cussed him out so bad last night it was so crazy.

He was real deal acting like he just couldn't talk to me.
Call him and tell him no, I said as Karols looked down at me.
Man girl y'all two are very crazy, this fool love you down, he just feel like he broke you when y'all got into that fight. He want you to have a healthy baby and not stress, my brother said ..

I want be stressing if my HUSBAND acted right and came home to his Wife and kids I said as Jr hugged my legs.
Taking his phone I called him
Hello? (Chase)
Why are you playing with me?(me)
Silence
Chase I don't understand you, you say you love me, then why treat me like this?You leave your whole wife and act like we aren't in love. I love you so much that I am chasing and harassing you. I am sorry for making you think I was cheating for you to jump on me, them pictures should have been deleted I said as he just listen. But it's over , I didn't kick you out, you just left and broke my heart.(me)
Still not saying nothing, but I could hear him breathing.
He was so weird and he did the creepiest shit.
If you don't stop playing with me and come home ,I'm filing for a divorce, I said trying to scary him.
Dial tone.......
This nigga just hung up on me, I said as I looked at Karols.
Man he in the car, you need to.. before he could say anything Chase was walking in the house looking so sexy.
Divorce who? He said looking down at me.
You I replied as I'm thinking about how I could just sit on his face right now.
Picking my son up, Karols left the house.
Looking down at my lips and I looked at his body, daddy was so fine💦💦💦
Lending against the wall he seem to be thinking as I watched him

Looking down at my lips and I looked at his body, daddy was so fine💦💦💦Lending against the wall he seem to be thinking as I watched him

You don't want to be married no more? I asked him as he just closed his eyes.
Do you not want to talk to me? I whined as I walked up to him.
I don't know why I'm being treated like this but it's not fair I cried as our daughter walked in from playing with her friend next door. She was 6 now and so pretty & smart.
Daddy she cooed running to him, hugging him she always been a daddies girl.
Daddy I love you, she cooed as he picked her up.
Kissing her ,he was all about his kids and I knew even if we wasn't together the new baby would be love.
Daddy mommy taking us to Disney , can you please come? She begged as he hugged her.
Daddy and mommy not together right now babygirl he said as he looked at her. Mommy can take y'all and I'll take y'all somewhere next weekend, he said making me cry again. I ain't do shit to this boy.
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
9 months pregnant ( Father's Day )
I was due anytime ,He came to pick them up and that was it. But today I was finna be so petty because he was dumb for leaving me.

Getting the kids ready earlier, I was finna take them to breakfast knowing he was coming to get them for his day. I started having contractions last night but they wasn't that bad so I was pushing it.
I was playing with fire because he is a fool about the kids.

2 hours later
We are sitting in I hop eating breakfast and my phone is blowing up, thirty missed calls from him and 15 text messages.
Omg I whispered as him and Kevin walked into ihop, I knew he had a gps on my car and phone still so I was expecting him.
Come on Chase and Honesty , he said just looking at me. No they eating I said standing up. I was having contractions but they wasn't close together but for some reason now they are kicking in.
Sis it's Father's Day, don't do this my brother said as Chase helped Honesty up.
So what and I'm going into labor now and I called my husband last night because the contractions was coming and he ignored me. The only reason we came here is so he could come find me, since I can't never find him. I cried as I looked at him.

Looking down to my feet his eyes got big. Fuck he said as he passed Honesty to my brother, man her water just broke he yelled as he picked me up. This fool act like I ain't weigh nothing. Carrying me to the car I am now ready to have this child .