17

Feeling so scared to even close my eyes, I slept with both of my kids in our hotel room. I had booked a trip back home for tomorrow but I had a feeling Chase was gonna stop that. Kissing both of my kids as they slept. I just couldn't understand why he was so crazy.
7:am
Please don't hit me, please I am sorry for making you want to hurt me like this, I don't know what I did in life to make God punish me, I cried as Chase stood over me. He had broken into my room and damn near choked me out.

Now he is standing over me, just huffing and puffing. My flight left 30 mins ago, so I wasn't leaving California today.
Can I please just wash my face? I asked him as he just looked at me crying.

Moving a lil from me I looked at him as he followed me. He had broken my phone in half and unhooked the hotel phone 📞 . I really think he had a bitch or somebody he knew working in here because he just got a key to my room and came in.

Washing my face I looked at him in the mirror.
Looking down ,I watched my hand shake. Chase please don't hurt me, I'm sorry for whatever I did but please don't hurt me.

I'm sorry for making you angry I cried as I looked at him in the mirror. I don't want this, please I cried as he looked back at me, his eyes was blood shot red.

30 mins passed and he was kissing our kids. I saw the gun in his waistline and I knew he was just gonna kill me.
Grabbing me by the arm he pushed me into the bathroom.
Chase I'm sorry, I cried as he grabbed my neck.
Listen , if you play with me about my kids I'm kill you, I want to be able to see my kids when I want. I want my kids to know me. We ain't gonna be together, cool but they only got one daddy and that's me.

If I feel you try me ANY MOTHERFUCKING WAY I promise you are DEAD. He said grabbing my face hard.

Okay Chase I promise ,I want I cried as he just looked at me. Ain't no divorce or nothing , you hear me? Yes I replied quickly.
**************************************
1 whole year later (Chase)
Everyone even Jamie had moved to ATL for good. Some shit went down with Kash and Kierra and he was doing a 5 year bid. Kevin was married and staying in Buckhead. Karrin was doing him and so was Karols.

Harm and I ain't really talk bout us we talked only about my kids. Today my baby girl was going to VPK and I was to happy.
Meeting Harmony at the center with my kids ,I smiled as my boy run to me and my baby hugged my neck. Yo yo what's good??? I cooed kissing both of my babies as she looked at me. She was so fine, man this girl had got her weight right and her skin was so flawless it was crazy.
She always dressed so good and smelt so lovely. She would smile at a nigga once in a while but that was it. What's good? I asked her as she looked at me. Nothing much, how are you ?she asked as I looked her up and down.
I'm good I replied, how are you? I asked I'm good she smiled as I studied her body.

45 mins
Aww my baby she cried as we had to leave our daughter inside for her first day. This girl is actually crying and I understand but my baby was a big girl , it was time to go to school.

Chase my baby is growing up she said surprising me because she grabbed my hand.
Haha babe she got to go to school, I said back as I looked at her. I know she said hugging me. Like she just shocked me, thank you for giving me them, I am so thankful she said as she is still hugging me. Thank you I said feeling myself get hard.

After that lil weird situation I had to go to work, yep I had a real job making 4 figures. I was making 6 selling drugs but I was over that dumb shit, I had kids. It was my 30th bday Saturday and I had planned on throwing this big ass party at my crib.
Oh listen I was still fucked up about Harm but I had moved on. She didn't because I think she was sick of a relationship or men or she took my threat serious. I dated this stripper name Jasmine , she was bad as fuck yo and I had started caring for her in a way that I didn't for no other female but Harmony.I don't know if it was because she took the dick or just because she matched my craziness. She had a gitt that her baby daddy had but she had him on the weekends.

Would it be fucked up if I asked you to invite your wife? She said as we laid in the bed together. No she ain't stay with me, we just fucked and chill and she went back home.
She had this crush on Harmony that was so weird. Like when I first got with her she was cool but I had to take my kids home and Harmony was outside and she just felt in love. Like she just had to meet her, she booked appointments to get her hair done but Harm was always busy so she would book with Jamie just to see Harm. I thought it was so creepy but Harm thought it was funny.

I mean we can invited her but she ain't gonna come. I explained as she looked at me. Man you are crazy for letting that go, even if we stop fucking now I think you should get back with that queen she is everything, shit I just want to watch you fuck her, she said dead seriously 😐 .

The shit was something to think about but I know it wasn't going down like that.( I thought)
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
2 days later
Pulling up to get my kids from Harmony ,I had a feeling that I haven't had in a while. I wanted to make love to Harmony but I knew she wasn't on that. Knocking on her door I just wanted to give her the dick.
What's good? I said as she stood in front of me with some booty shorts and a bra. Like man this is crazy. Hey Chase , what you doing here? She said looking so yummy. Umm I came to get the kids, I said as I tried to look her in the face. Umm the kids with your momma, she said looking up to me. Damn I forgot momma said she was getting them.

Oh it's cool, Jasmine in here ,you want to come in? She asked as Jasmine is coming to the door. Why was Jasmine here?