28

(Skipping 2 months)
After having Chance I still wasn't home with her and the kids, but I got my kids everyday.
She was trying me by doing lil shit like coming to the door with nothing on but a bra and shorts. Her body was thicker and it looked so yummy.

Going to her house to drop off my kids , she wasn't picking up the phone. Fuck I said using my key to enter her house. I knew she was home because the lights was on and her cars was parked outside. Going in the house it smelt good as fuck, my momma still stayed with her but she was in LA for the weekend. Laying my boy in his play pen and turning the tv on for my oldest . I went looking for her. If this bitch in here fucking, I was gonna beat her ass and kill the nigga.

Walking into our room the room was so clean and she had a glass of wine and her phone sitting on the nightstand. Walking into our connect closet,all my stuff was in the same spot. Hearing water running I walked into the bathroom where I looked at her sexy body covered in soap. Damn I whispered as she washed her body. Watching her bend over I was so turned on.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of her naked. Licking my lips, as the water took over my body. I ain't say shit and she didn't either, it was like our bodies was calling each other.

Ahhhhhhhhhh the sound of her screams and our skin making it's on music and my dick go in and out of her tightness, was all you heard. The shit was so good and her body shook so much it was crazy.

7 p.m
After fucking her twice, she's sleep and I was now down stairs with my kids, feeding them.
Biting my lips, I had her phone in my pocket , I wanted to be home but I was afraid she was gonna be scared of me. Laying down in the bed with my sons, ah nigga was so sleepy from that good loving. I think I wanted to be home.

6:39 a.m
Hearing my boy cooing I knew he was up in the room with her. Getting up I walked straight into our room ,into the bathroom to take a leak. She just watched me as I peed. So you not gonna say nothing? She asked as she looked at my lips. I wasn't gonna say nothing, I had nothing to say. I was wrong for everything, so why talk? I wasn't finna say nothing but sorry.

Okay since you not gonna talk, just take your kids to school. I got a early morning appointment at the shop. She said giving me my boy. Grabbing her hand as she walked off I pulled her back towards us.

Cupping my boy in one hand and her in the other I kissed her lips. I'm sorry, I love you and I'm sorry for hurting you, you know I been waiting to come home until I knew you was really ready for me but I was afraid you would be so stand off and not be real. I explain as she just looked in my eyes.

We are married and the whole 10 months you been out of my life was hard and very bad she said as I looked at her. You left me because of your mistake, I didn't kick you out nor did I tell you to leave. You are my heart and my soul and we have been thought a lot together and I'm so sick of just breaking up for nothing, we suppose to be happy for life she said as tears exit her eyes. We will never break up again, you are my soul and I promise I will love you forever , I cooed kissing her as our son ate his fist