Chapter 13(Chase)

*Bang bang bang*
What the fuck ,I whispered as I looked at Kierra standing to our suite door.
Damn man he said as we watched her kick at the door. Bruh just open the door and tell her I ain't in here , he said as he looked so shook.

Man then she gonna call Harm, hell no, I said as I put my shirt on. Man y'all need to get on the balcony or somewhere ,I ain't finna get fucked up behind this bullshit, I said as he looked at them.
10 mins later
Opening the door, I looked not just Kierra in the eyes 👀 but Jamie to. I ain't see my niece outside she had to be hiding.
Man what's up ?I said as Kash walked out the bathroom looking crazy as fuck.
Who in here? She said as they just push us out the way. Man nobody, why y'all bomb rushing my shit? I asked as Kierra went straight for Kash.
Hey ,hey someone said coming into the room. Looking at my wife ,my heart dropped, what's good daddy? She said looking so sexy , shit baby I cooed trying to play it cool.

Nooo daddy don't play with me, where the bitch at? She said as she crossed her arms. Man who Harm? I asked as she just looked at me.
Stop ,stop ,omg stop Kash, Jamie screams from the other room. Rushing into the other room Kashmir is beating the shit out of his wife. Like this nigga was fucking her up, omg no no Kash ,Harm yelled as she went to punching her brother ,as Jamie did the same thing. Looking behind me these two hoes are coming from off the balcony half nude.

I prayed they took their ass on, trying to make everyone forces on Kash, I went to help restrain him.
Yo bruh Chill I said as I grabbed him, fuck You Harmony, you want to jump in? No nigga you not finna hit this girl, momma ain't allow that shit she cried as she helped Kierra out the room.

"What the fuck" is all you heard inside the front of the suite. Fuck I yelled as I let Kash go.

So you the bitch who's getting my dick? Harm said as she looked Passion up and down. Man Harm let me explain, please I said as she just looked at Passion.. It's cool husband,she said just walking completely out of the room. Blowing the shit out of me and I knew she was on some petty shit.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
3 days later
Not answering or not even know where to be find, I couldn't believe this shit. I ain't know where my daughter was or nothing.

Bruh Jamie here with Honesty, Karrin said as she walked in with my baby.
Man Jamie where is Harm? I asked her as she looked at me with this dumb look.

Shit I don't know, just be a better daddy then you was a husband ,she said turning to walk away.
I of course was gonna take care of my baby, but I just pray Harm don't Harm herself. She was depress for a while and how she left the room that day made me feel so bad.
🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

6 weeks later
Harmony got my baby back because Jamie came and got her. So I ain't see my baby in 4 weeks and I was so upset.
I did know she lived somewhere in LA now and I heard from Passion that she was fucking with some nigga from around the way but she thought it was funny and wouldn't tell me the nigga.
Today it was this block In the PJ's so you know I was going. I ain't fuck Passion no more I just had my homeboy Ray rob her brother and beat him up pretty bad.

Chilling at the block the bitch was thick as fuck. Bitches dancing and niggas trying to get their dick sucked. I wanted to know who this nigga was who was getting at my bitch but when I asked Jamie she said I just lost the love of my life.
And the nigga Passion said was fucking my wife was really fucking my wife. So who was this nigga???? And was she just playing with me or what.
I know I fucked up but in my heart she is my love and I only want her.
Why I fucked up? This time I promised it wasn't for my own pleasure.

Sitting on my "89 "Chevy with Karrin and Kevin,we smoked.
Bruhhhhh, Karrin said as he pointed to someone in the crowd. Looking to see Harm walking our way with some short shorts on a shirt that showcase her lil stomach with a pair of yellow and black Jay's. Her hair was pulled into a long ponytail.

Getting off my car I just watched her, what's up ? You looking for me? She asked as she looked at me. Her attitude was that attitude of that lil crazy ass girl she was when we dated years ago.
Yeah I'm looking for you, I ain't see my daughter in 4 weeks and you changed everything, your number and address. I said trying to stay calm.

Oh well your daughter is good, Jamie will bring her to see you and I am now located here in LA. What else do you want? Who you fucking? I asked. Haha asked that hoe Passion, her brother got some good ass dick she laughed as she rolled her eyes as me.

That lil comment is what's finna make me off Tank and beat the shit out of this bitch.
Grabbing her neck before I knew it, I'm choking her ass. Yo bruh Karrin said as this hoe laughed.

Pushing me off her, Kevin was acting like he wanted this heat. But I wasn't finna fight him, I had something for Harm ass. Now I was finna kill Tank , he got lucky to only get beat the fuck up. It's death now😡😡😡