29

Oooh okay I said as this lil girl is confronting me at my shop 3 weeks after Chase came home.
She basically is saying that she was the bitch who was emptying my husbands nuts on a daily.
The girl wasn't no older then 21, what the fuck was he thinking? He had told me he did fuck around and I was so upset but I wanted him home and we technically wasn't together.

For one you have no right coming into our shop, Jamie said as I was ready to just beat this lil hoe up for even stepping to me. Chase is married and I'm pretty sure you knew that, Jamie said as Britt and Karols held me against the wall.
Looking to see my truck pull you, I knew someone was gonna call him because I wasn't able to. Watching him get out the car shirtless, he rushed in the shop.
Mean mugging her he just walked towards me. This lil bitch came in here trying to check me, you ain't tell her you was married? I said pointing my finger in his face.

I told every bitch who I fucked in the mouth, I was married he said looking down at me.
Chase so what? You did say you was married but we fucked 4 times and you just stop calling me so I came looking for a reason and I see why. You are a dog, she yelled.
Man listen lil bitch, he ain't giving you no more of the dick so you need to just back the fuck off before you get beat the fuck up, I said as he just stood in front of me.

Be real Iesha , did I put my dick in your pussy? Or your mouth? He said looking down at me.
It don't matter you still fucked me she yelled. Yeah I fucked your mouth he smartly said making everyone around laugh

This my wife and you are a hoe who I bust my kids off in your mouth, that's it bitch so get the fuck out my wife shit before I make her mop your ass, he said still looking at me.
👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽
6:34 p.m
Rules are rules I said to Honesty as he walked in with the boys. Please mommy, daddy said I can please she cried as I looked at her.
She was spoiled as shit but she was also so hard head. He ain't allow me to beat the kids or nothing. But I did say no a lot and it never worked.

I already told her yes so that's the answer he said walking behind me. Okay Chase she just got a bad face in school, she not having a sleepover, I said walking out the kitchen.
Man yes she is and that's that he yelled as I headed up stairs , he was so stupid at times.

Taking a bath I bathe my boys and made Honesty take a bath. Going into Our room I looked at him. No we just said you wasn't sleeping in here ,I said as he stripped.
I am sleeping in here, you finna get mad at me because a hoe stepped to you? You crazy he said grabbing my towel. No stop I said as he pushed me down on the bed, them hoes ain't never feel the dick, this your dick he said as he went straight to eating.

I was so dumb for this boy but he finna pay for all the shit he has done to me.