New

Girl I'm firing all ten of them bitches, I yelled as Jamie looked at me. My stylists decided to go to Miami for spring break without telling us so our books was over flowing.

Chase was better, still couldn't talk good or walk straight but he was a soldier, he was strong as fuck and wasn't letting nothing or nobody get in his way. He didn't press charges on Sara, she was actually found dead in her apartment, which I think Karrin did because he said he was gonna kill her for doing that shit in front of my kids. My baby has really been different since then and that was 2 years ago.

Come on Honesty, I cooed as Jamie finish braiding her hair. She wanted her daddy all the time and she still had dreams. Momma can you please take me to see my daddy at home?she said on the phone with him.  She talked to this boy every min of the day. She had to make sure he was okay. Junior was the same way he just wasn't as bad and Chance was to lil to remember so he was okay.

Arriving home, I was to overwhelmed, I needed to just eat and sleep. Going upstairs I took a hot shower as he helped the kids with their baths.
Going back downstairs, I laughed , he had cook baked chicken, rice and sweet cream corn. What's funny? He said looking at me. Nothing it's just make me happy that you are so wonderful ,I cooed kissing his lips .
He was still sexy to me. Last year he had two stokes back to back so his mouth was a lil twisted. After she hit him on the head she cases a lot of damage but he fought for his life and now he is okay.

I mean he is not the same at all, he still smoke his weed and the sex is still so overrated but as far as hanging and doing dumb shit he is good.
We went back to LA last year after the second stoke and he sold everything he had there, he said he didn't want to come back there for nothing unless he had to.

Daddy can you take us to the park tomorrow after school? Please Jr said as I fixed our plates . Yeap he said hugging him, he was a straight daddy's boy and my Princess was a daddy's girl, but my Chance was a momma boy and I was so happy one of them loved me.

After dinner , they of course played with daddy as I paid bills. Coming cross a letter from security they approve him for a check years ago but he refused it. We didn't need the money so he said he ain't want to be greedy . Opening the letter I begin to read it as Karrin came in the house.

Karrin was still my favorite but Karols had my heart. He was so good to Jamie it was so beautiful. He married her last year and put her up in a 6 bed room house in ATL. The shit was so nice.
Reading the letter my eyes got watery, babyyyyy I scream running up the stairs.

Damn what?? You scared me he said as he read the kids a story. I'm so sorry I said giving him the letter. As he read I hugged the kids and kissed them.
Wow he said as his eyes got watery also, so he died and left me everything? He asked me as I hugged him
See the letter was basically a letter from security and IRS , Chase daddy ,Chase Sr was never in his life. He left Chase's momma when she was still pregnant, so he ain't never get to know him.
Wow he said as we went into our room, so we got to go to Washington? He asked me as I sat on his lap. If you want to baby, I mean I know how you feel, I said as he rubbed my back.

I mean the nigga ain't never care for me , so why leave me everything? He asked as I just looked into his brown eyes. Maybe guilt babe I cooed . It was sad that he ain't know his daddy, shit I wish my daddy popped up.