Chapter 15

You thought I was playing huh? I yelled in Harmony's face as she cried. I had kidnapped Tank fuck ass last night and beat the fuck out of him. Now that I had her she was looking at her "Boyfriend " hanging from the rope in Kash's warehouse.

Chase why are you doing this? Why? You cheat,you lie and you do me wrong, but you want to come after someone who I lied about fucking, we ain't fuck, I lied to make you mad, she cried.
To bad babe this nigga is finna die cause you put him in this shit and he fucked my niece.

I see you posting pictures of him on your ig, you think I'm a joke huh? I yelled as I shook her...Chase please stop , you can't do this please, I'm sorry. Just let him go and I'll be with you ,she said as I looked down at her.
She was so fucking pretty, it didn't make sense. I don't want you back, you fucking a nasty nigga on me( I knew she wasn't fucking him) you are now a hoe like every other bitch.

Nope you made me crazy, so I'm finna be crazy I told her as I pushed her.
Get naked NOW ,I scream as I looked down at her. No she cried, if I have to strip you , you know it's not gonna be nothing nice, I yelled as I pointed my finger in her face.

So you finna rape me? She said as she crossed her arms, it's not rape baby ,we are married😂 I laughed as this fuck nigga started to make a noise.
Oooh you don't want me touching your bitch? I asked as I turned to look at him.
Walking up to him, I punched him in the stomach.

Fuck nigga, you had a lot to say yesterday. Let see what you got to say now ,I laughed as I pulled the gun from my waistline.

Oh okay stop, you don't have to do all this, I ain't fuck him, I was just trying to get back at you and his sister. You think I'm finna be fucking someone else while I'm pregnant with your child? She cried costing me to look at her.

I'm not like that and you know it, I just wanted you to feel my pain, you cheated and lied for nothing . I ain't never do shit to you💔 Chase.
Man shut up and get undress or I will pull the trigger I yelled, feeling like she was telling the truth bout being pregnant but I ain't know she could be just lying to make me not kill him. But one way or the other he was finna die.

Taking her clothes off ,I made this nigga watch her get undress. He was finna see me fuck her and he was finna see how I have her body jumping.

Kissing her neck I stood in front of her with nothing on. Lifting her up she just cried as I placed her right on my dick. Ahhhhhhh ahhhhh please she cried as soon as I placed her tightness on my dick.
Fucking her tight pussy I knew he didn't fuck her because that pussy was so tight.

2 hours later
Ahhhh please I'm so sleepy she whined after the third round.
Slapping her ass I made her ride from the back as this fuck nigga watched. He looked like he want to kill me but I was gonna kill him.

3 a.m
I had put her ass to sleep and now I was waiting on Kash to come help me with this bitch ass niggas body. I wasn't finna let her see me kill him so I locked her in this room that we had upstairs.
I honestly didn't kill him because of her, I knew she ain't fuck him, he told us that and he said he had fucked Jamie when she was 14. Nigga why was your old ass fucking my niece? This fool had to be 40 because he was grown when we was still gitts. The shit was personal when he said that so he had to die, and Harm had to learn, any nigga she date I will kill🔫